Chapter 11 - At the Studio:

Francesca: Camila, I don't know what to do about Diego.

Camila: What do you mean?

Francesca: Well, we had an argument yesterday about the band and why he was there with them and then he didn't tell me that his dad was coming over, he's being secretive with me, and I hate it.

Camila: So, why don't you just talk to him like Violetta did with Leon?

Francesca: Look, Diego is different to Leon, where he isn't trustworthy.

Camila: What do you mean?

Francesca: Nothing, just ignore me, I'm just rambling.

Camila: I won't ignore you, Francesca, come on tell me.

Francesca: Well, he's been distant lately since the band decided to break.

Camila: Yeah, but Francesca the band was important to Diego you know he was a part of it, of course, it's going to upset him.

Francesca: Are you defending him?

Camila: No, I'm just telling you straight. I'll tell you why we don't see Violetta because she is writing her song.

Francesca: Yeah, let's see her.

They walked to Violetta's house as they knocked on the door Leon answered with Grace in his arms.

Francesca: Hey Leon, Grace

Leon: Hey you two.

Camila: So, where's Violetta?

Leon: Oh, she's just got out of the shower, she'll be down soon, but take a seat.

Camila: Okay.

Leon: Would you like a drink?

Violetta walked down the stairs shouting to Leon.

Violetta: Leon, have you seen my silk underwear?

Camila and Francesca laughed making Violetta embarrassed.

Violetta: Leon!! You could've warned me.

Camila: Well, I'm guessing Leon should know where your sexy silk underwear eh.

Violetta: What are you two doing here?

Francesca: Well, we wanted to hear your new song for the assignment.

Camila: Because Francesca needs some cheering up.

Leon: Uh, Babe I'm going out with Federico tonight, so do you want Grace here or do you want me to take her to your dad's?

Violetta: Umm, no it's fine, I can look after her.

Leon handed Grace over to Violetta while he went upstairs to get ready.