Chapter 3 - Going home:

After a while, the flight was coming down onto the tarmac when they got to the gate and got off the plane, they went to get their suitcases while waiting for them Violetta was behind Leon resting her head on his back as Leon had his hands in his pocket talking to Federico.

Until the suitcases started coming around, they grabbed their suitcases as they came around and went to the taxi, they dropped the guys off and Leon and Violetta went home, well Violetta bought a new house since her dad and Angie couldn't cope with all of them living in the same house when they arrived Leon looked at the house it was huge.

Leonetta house: 

Leon: How the hell did you afford this?

Violetta: Well, with a little help from my dad he bought the lease, so we are technically paying rent for it.

Leon: Oh, so where's Grace?

Violetta: Well, my dad has her for tonight, let's go indoors and then I can explain the schedules and everything.

Leon: Hang on, wait a minute, why are you acting like I'm not part of the baby's life? Oh my god so while I was on tour did you act like you were a single mom thinking that I left you?

Violetta: No, Leon you are the father, it's just at the time having Grace I had to be a single mom at the time since that baby has come into my life, I found my reason and that is to raise our little girl and make this work right Leon?

Leon nodded and they walked into the house with their cases, Leon took them upstairs to their room and he looked around their room and then he came to a beautiful child's room. He walked inside and saw a teddy on the bed as he sat on the bed, he had a tear rolling down his eyes.

Violetta leaned against the door frame watching her Fiancé looking at the teddy with tears rolling down his face, so she sat next to him.

Leon: I can't believe all of this was happening when I was on tour, baby.

Violetta: Well, I wanted to make sure that when you came home, I didn't just sit and miss you because I wanted to do something for us to carry on, but I didn't do it on my own. I had the girls and Diego, my dad, and Angie.

Leon: I'm sorry baby.

Violetta: What?

Leon: I'm sorry I left you; I wish I never left for the tour and just stayed here because I didn't even see the birth of Grace and I wasn't here when you needed me.

Violetta: I wasn't on my own, I had the girls, and besides I'm kind of glad you wasn't here with my hormones they would have driven you up the wall, but you're here now Leon, and they're going to be times where we're not always going to be together because what we do is what we dream of you know performing, touring we can't put all that on hold for our life Leon, it's part of life to get through these obstacles we have to know that we aren't always going to be there for each other or Grace and that's things we live with.