Chapter 43 - Leon the Spy/ Maxi and Naty kiss:

Leon ~

As I took Grace to school, I saw Gery walking up the street, I started to follow her when I saw Clemont walking up to her, there was a black car where I was standing, although I could not hear what they hear saying since they were further away from me, I walked to the plant without them seeing me.

Clemont: Look, I do not understand why you are angry at me, where I did what you wanted me to do Gery.

Gery: Lara, contacted me and told me that it was not enough, look Tomas might not want Violetta back but my sister does she wants Leon back, whether she wants it or not.

Clemont: Look, Tomas wants to make Violetta suffer, that is why he is in this plan, and I tried okay, I sent a stupid romantic video to her when she was on her honeymoon with Leon, I even took her to the place where she first kissed him and it didn't work, what else can we do?

Gery: Wait, do you think Leon knows all of this?

Clemont: No why would he?

Gery: Well, maybe if he knew what his wife and you have been up to behind his back then they will break up for sure.

Clemont: Aren't you forgetting something?

Gery: What?

Clemont: Leon and Violetta, have two kids this will ruin their happiness, we are not like Lara and Tomas, Gery, we need to stop this.

Gery: *Angry* Oh, yeah because it is that easy, you promised and agreed to this, you bail on us now.

Clemont: I have more important things to do now.

Gery: What is more important than this?

Clemont: Everything, the Studio.

Gery: Do you know what, fine do what you like, I am done.

She walked off; I watched her walk away leaving Clemont which made me think about what they are up to.

I went home after spying, when I got home Violetta ran into my arms like I was missing.

Violetta: Oh, Leon, thank God your home

Leon: Babe, I only went to take Grace to school.

Violetta: You were gone ages.

Leon: Baby, what is going on with you? You are never this clingy on me, you were like this when I came back from tour.

Violetta: What, a wife cannot miss her husband now?

Leon: Well, yeah, but this is not missing someone this is feeling guilty about something you have done.

Violetta: *Pulls away* Why... what?

Leon: I do not know baby; you tell me what have you done?

Violetta looked at me while swallowing hard because she has done something, I know she has because she is way too proactive with me, and she was talking in her sleep last night. 

Meanwhile with Maxi and Naty. 

I needed to talk to Naty because I really missed her, I just wanted us back to normal and back together, I saw her in the park where I stopped her.

Naty: Maxi?

Naty: Maxi?

Maxi: Look, I will not take long please I need to talk to you, look I know you have moved on from me and your happy with Felipe, but...

Naty: Maxi...

Maxi: No, please I understand, but I just want you to know that I love you Naty, and I want us back as we were as friends, you know at least.

Naty: Maxi, I am not with Felipe anymore, I broke up with him, because I love you too Maxi.

Maxi: What do you do?

Naty: Yes, *Puts her hands around his neck* I love you, Maxi.

I leaned in after moving my hat around we kissed passionately.