Chapter 31 - Camila and Francesca talk about Violetta:

Camila ~

Once we left Violetta things weren't really going well for Francesca since Ludmila has taken over the ideas of her wedding, she was being a bit over the top with everything and the Venue don't even get me started it was a disaster, but Francesca is letting Ludmila do these ideas since she hasn't got anyone else to turn to, but the thing is Violetta would've made it more perfect than this.

Francesca: Camila, are you listening?

Camila: Yes, Francesca, why don't you ask Violetta again?

Francesca: Are you mad? You heard she does not want anything to do with this marriage.

Camila: Francesca, she is your best friend besides, she knows you better than Ludmila does, you are not into any of her ideas, you are playing along because you have no choice, but you do Violetta.

Francesca: I do not have a choice, Camila; Violetta is not interested.

Camila: Francesca, for goodness's sake, see Violetta, do not take Ludmila's ideas, look I know Violetta has been weird since you and Diego got engaged but you cannot let this ruin your friendship because she has a reason, she is being like this.

Francesca: You know what her reasons are, they are excuses.

Camila: Francesca, Violetta did get her heart broken by Diego, she is scared that the same will happen to you as well.

Francesca: Oh, so you think he is going to leave me at the altar?

Camila: I... I am not saying anything like that, I am just saying Violetta is scared for you because look what happened when Violetta was about to marry Leon, Diego and you had an argument and what did he try and kiss Violetta?

Francesca: Who's side are you on?

Camila: I am not on anyone's side, I am just seeing Violetta's side, which is all.

Francesca: Well, you are right, she is just looking out for me.

Camila: Exactly, you know she would not do anything to hurt you.

Francesca: Okay, I will talk to her.

Camila: Good.

She left, and after a while, Diego was at the Studio talking to his dad in the teacher's lounge.

Gregorio: Oh, son, what are you doing here?

Diego: Dad, I am getting married to Francesca.

Gregorio: What?

Diego: I love her, I want to marry her.

Gregorio: Oh, are you sure?

Diego: I have never been so sure, I love her, I want a future with her.

Gregorio: Okay, so why are you telling me?

Diego: I want you to be my best man.

Gregorio: What? No Diego I cannot be your best man.