Chapter 22 - One day left till the honeymoon:

After some time, Leon and Violetta were resting in each other arms for a while after making up after their fight, there was just a lot of tension from the wedding, but Violetta needs Leon more than anything.

Leon: *Whispers* Baby, now we have sorted our argument. I have a surprise for you.

Violetta: Hmm, what is it?

Leon: I have booked a flight for the Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana in Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Violetta: Really?

Leon: Really, baby, we leave in the morning.

Violetta: But Leon what about Grace?

Leon: Well, surely your dad and Angie can look after you for two weeks.

Violetta: Two weeks? Are you being serious? We have never been away that long before.

Leon: I have, I have been away for five months baby.

Violetta: Don't remind me because that was just irritating.

Leon: Anyway, I must go because I am meeting up with the boys.

Violetta: What?

Leon: I will see you tonight, invite the girls over.

Violetta: *Holds his waist* No, you are not going anywhere.

Leon: I am, baby, come on I will see you later.

Leon got up but Violetta caught on to him and kissed him before he left, when they walked downstairs together Leon kissed Grace's head before going out, while Leon went out with the guys, Violetta went to meet up with the girls.

Leon went to the studio where he saw Federico, Maxi, Andres and Broduey as they walked in, they saw Pablo's new girlfriend Brenda with some guy with a camera.

Brenda: Hey, guys, well I heard about your band. I was hoping you would like to sing the new song that you've been working on while we take pictures for your new album.

Leon: Wait a minute, I thought we gave up on the band since Federico had a baby and I have Violetta and Grace?

Federico: We wanted to talk to you about it, well now Ludmila's had the baby and you have had your wedding. What do you say we put the band back together?

Leon: Are you sure? Maxi? Broduey? Andres?

Maxi: Hey, I miss performing with you guys, and did you see the fans on tour they love us, we need to make them happy.

Broduey: Come on, All for you!!!

Leon: All for you!!!

Maxi: All for you!!!

Federico: All for you!!!

Andres: All for you!!!

Brenda: Excellent let's do it.

The guys went up on the stage and started singing the new song they performed on tour, after they sang, Federico thought of something which made them think.

Federico: We need to talk to the girls.

Leon: Yeah, and I also must talk to you because I'm going on my honeymoon for two weeks tomorrow.

Maxi: That's fine, Leon, you need to take Violetta away. She deserves it.

Leon: We both do.

Federico: Well, while you're on your honeymoon then we will have time to tell the girls and ask if Pablo will manage us again and then when you come back, we can get back to recording.

Leon: Yes, Guys All for you is back on track.

Broduey: And it's going to grow.

Andres: This means record deals, more tours, and our very own cd.

Federico: Dream really is coming true boys.

They manly group hugged which made Leon shake his head with the whole hugging thing where he didn't do hugging only with Violetta.

Violetta walked into the studio and could hear Francesca and Violetta composing in the music room when she walked in.

Violetta: How are you, girls?

Camila: Great, I'm so glad to be back together with Broduey.

Francesca: I feel good with Diego, and of course Violetta how's the newlywed?

Violetta: Leon booked me a surprise honeymoon.

Francesca: Awe, he's so romantic, but what about the baby?

Violetta: It's fine, I'm not showing yet so it's still growing inside me.

Camila: Just be careful.

Violetta: Hey, Leon will look after me, talking of Leon, have you seen him? he was supposed to be here with the boys.

Francesca: No, but I could hear Brenda in the other room talking about them, I think they have become a band again, where she was talking about an album.

Violetta: What?

Camila: Violetta, you can't stop him from being in the band, it's their life, you know the fans loved their tour they wanted more.

Violetta: I just don't want him leaving me again like he did when I was pregnant last time.

Francesca: Violetta, he's not going anyway.

Violetta: Yeah, we went through that last time and look what happened. We were apart for 5 months and I'm not living that again.

Camila: Just talk to him, but don't come right out and say it, let him explain because we know what you're like you'll start an argument and only now got over one.

Violetta: No, I'm going to let him talk to me when he's ready.

Francesca: Good.

Camila: How about we get juice and chill?

Francesca: Yeah, let's go, you coming Violetta?

Violetta: Uh, I think I'm going to relax here for a bit. 

Camila: Okay, we'll see you later.