Chapter 12 - Girl's night in:

After a while, Leon left while the girls were talking about everything, and then the doorbell rang, Violetta answered it was Diego.

Violetta: Oh, Diego what are you doing here?

Diego: I've just come to see Francesca.

Violetta: Sure, come on in.

Francesca: Diego, I don't want to talk to you.

Violetta: Francesca, don't be like that.

Francesca: Look, I have said everything, and you are the one being secretive.

Diego: Look, you don't understand. I can't tell you anything because this is what you like...

Camila: Uh, Violetta we should get some juice.

Francesca: No because I'm not talking to him.

Diego: Okay, fine, but you can't say I haven't tried.

Camila: We'll see you tomorrow.

Diego left while Violetta and Camila looked at Francesca.

Francesca: Don't give me that look

Camila: Look, this is ridiculous Francesca, he came to see you and you rejected him.

Francesca: Wasn't you going to get the juice with Violetta?

Camila shook her head at her, when they came back with juice they sat down and watched a film, Francesca went up to use the bathroom while Camila and Violetta talked about her and Diego.

Violetta: Camila, what is going on with them two?

Camila: Diego has been ignoring her and she thinks he's been acting strange ever since the band decided to have a break.

Violetta: Leon's been distant as well since he decided to break with the band, do you think the boys are doing the right thing?

Camila: I don't know, but Broduey is heartbroken, he loved the band.

Violetta: *Holding Grace* Well, we need to just support them.

Francesca: *Sighs* I give up on Diego, every time we have a conversation it just lands in an argument.

Violetta: Look, Francesca, Diego was a part of the band as well. 

Has Francesca had enough of Diego?