­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Chapter 1 - A few months later:

The guys were still on tour, it was their last show of the tour Marotti and Pablo was very strict with the guys they only could make phone calls before or after rehearsals so they wouldn't get distracted with home drama, as the guys were really tired from doing all these shows from one country to another, they all felt exhausted like they had no energy left, which made Pablo worry in the rehearsal.

Pablo: Guys, what's going on with you?

Leon: Sorry, Pablo I was in the wrong key it's my bad, sorry guys.

Maxi: I just need a rest so I could sleep for a month.

Federico: Pablo, we are very tired from all these shows, we're not used to doing so many shows in these months.

Maxi: Yes, but this is our last show.

Pablo: Okay, well how about we take break guys that way you can recharge, and we'll carry on later.

They put their instruments on the stage and went backstage to have something to drink and talked about their girlfriends.

Federico: Guys, I never thought I would say this, but I miss Ludmila

Maxi: Don't worry, I miss Naty.

Broduey: I miss Camila.

Andres: I don't have anyone to miss.

Broduey: How about you Leon? Aren't you missing Violetta?

Leon: Are you kidding, of course, I miss her; I've been missing my good luck kisses before I go on stage.

As they talked about their girlfriend Pablo came in with some good news.

Pablo: Okay, guys we are ready where this last show has a lot of surprises, and it must be huge.

Leon: What are you talking about surprises?

When Leon said they could hear Ludmila's voice making Federico turn around.

Federico: Ludmila?

Ludmila: Federico!!

Federico: You're here.

They hugged tightly when Naty and Camila walked in Broduey and Maxi ran towards them so it was just Leon and Andres waiting until Leon could see Violetta looking nervous as she was playing with her fingers, he ran towards her.

Leon: Violetta!!

Violetta: Leon!!

Leon: *Hugging her* Argh, I missed you so much.

Violetta: *Hugged him back* So, did I.

Leon: *Pulls away* My love, what's wrong?

Violetta: Nothing I just missed you so much.

Leon: Hmm, why am I sensing that you're not telling me the truth? Babe, are you mad at me?

Violetta: God, no Leon, being here with you is the best thing.