Chapter 35 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 1*

Francesca ~

Well after a night at Violetta's planning my perfect day, I woke up early to meet Diego outside the cafe I saw him, and he looked handsome we walked in and took our seats at the table as we were talking about our special day could not believe tomorrow was my actual wedding day.

Diego: Well, Ms Caviglia, it will not be long until you are Ms Hernández.

Francesca: I know, I am so excited to be your wife Mr Hernández, now I know how excited Violetta was to have Leon's surname.

Diego: And I have a surprise for you.

Francesca: Really? What is it?

Diego: You will have to wait and see.

Francesca: *In a whiny tone* Diego?

Diego: Nope you will have to wait till tomorrow.

As Francesca and Diego were talking and flirting, Camila walked towards them.

Camila: Ah, there you are Francesca, but we need to get you ready for your girls' night out

Francesca: Really?

Camila: And we shall see you at the Alter Mr Hernández.

Diego: But it is like 11:00 am, you need her the whole afternoon.

Camila: Well, not just her girls to get her single night on.

Francesca: Yeah, I wanted to spend some time with Diego.

Camila held Francesca's hands.

Camila: we still need to sort a few more things

Diego: Like she is the bride.

Camila: Well, a bride has secrets too.

Francesca: Camila, stop.

Camila: Fine I will wait for you outside.

Diego: I will see you later or tomorrow.

Francesca: I promise we will see each other later; I am not going to wait that long to see my husband-to-be.

Diego: Okay, future Ms Hernández.

Francesca: Bye.

Diego shook his head while watching Francesca leave. 

Francesca and Camila went to the studio to see Violetta in the music room, but Francesca was confused.

Francesca: Hang on, you made me leave Diego for Studio Camila, I wanted to spend my day with Diego.

Violetta: Camila, I told you to leave her with Diego, didn't I?

Camila: Okay, I am just jealous okay, Violetta has Leon and a daughter, you are getting married Francesca and I have not even got out of the dating part with Broduey yet.

Francesca: Wait, you took me away from my husband-to-be because of your jealousy.

Violetta: I was enjoying my morning with Leon and Grace when she wanted me.

Francesca: Camila, just because I am getting married does not mean our friendship will change and besides, you still have Violetta.

Camila: I know, I am just being stupid, it is just I love you girls.

Violetta: Awe, Camila, we love you too, but we will never stop being bests friends and do not worry about Broduey you will get married soon it is just early days for you.

Camila: Well, it was early days for you, Violetta.

Violetta: Why do you keep doing that?

Camila: Doing what?

Violetta: Camila, you keep comparing me to things, look Leon and I have had some bad times, okay, but we have got good times too and we have the best time together, so that's why we got engaged because we love each other then he went on tour so we had to postpone it and I had Grace, yes Leon and I did have an argument before getting married but come on we aren't perfect but who is.

Camila: Because Leon and you have a relationship that no one can compare to because you get close every time look what happened when you were Diego, you could not stop thinking about Leon.

Violetta: Will you stop bringing up Diego and me it is not good for Francesca, I love Leon and I have always loved Leon and will always love Leon, but if you're done with this, I am going to see my husband rehearse.

Francesca: I will come with you.

Camila: What?

Francesca: Camila, if you have problems or questions about your relationship then talk to Broduey we will see you later.

The girls went to Violetta's house as they walked in Grace ran into her mom's arms while Leon was on the phone.