Chapter 38 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day:

Francesca ~

Today is the day I am going to be Ms Hernandez, a lot happened yesterday Violetta gave birth to a baby boy called Leo and Tomas showed up to bring trouble again, I am just hoping my wedding day does not get ruined because I want this to be perfect.

I woke up to Leo crying as Violetta got up, I was excited to be able to finally be married to the man I love.

Camila: Okay, wedding 101: Francesca let us get you ready for the perfect day of your life.

Francesca: Yes!!! I am just worried that Tomas will come and ruin it.

Ludmila: Do not worry, Francesca we will deal with Tomas and Lara, you just concentrate on your happy day.

Francesca: I will try.

While Francesca was getting ready Violetta was with Leo and Grace in the nursery when Ludmila walked in.

Ludmila: He is handsome, Violetta.

Violetta: *Sniffles* He is, isn't he?

Ludmila: Are you crying?

Violetta: *Wipes her eyes* Sorry, I do not know why I am crying.

Ludmila: Hey, it is all right, you did have a fright there was a chance that this lovely boy was not going to be here.

Violetta: It is not just that.

Ludmila: Then what is it?

Violetta: The fact that Tomas is back.

Ludmila: Look, we will deal with Tomas and Lara, for now, you get ready for the wedding and Leon said he will be back soon.

Violetta: Well, good because Grace wants her daddy to see the outfit she is wearing.

Meanwhile, Violetta got Leo changed and herself changed, as Violetta looked in the mirror while doing her make-up, she felt warm hands around her waist and a kiss on her neck. 

Violetta outfit: 

Leon: You look beautiful, baby

Violetta: Do you think so?

Leon: *Spins her towards him* Oh, I will tell you something I would rip that dress off you right now if we had time.

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* Too bad, you went out.

Leon: Actually, I went out to get you this. *Gives her a small box*

Violetta: What is this?

Leon: Well, open it.

Violetta opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet, Leon put it around her wrist, and she kissed him passionately. When Violetta and Leon went down to the hotel where the wedding was taking place it was a beautiful setup, they took their seats as they saw Diego at the alter with his dad.

Then Francesca walked down the aisle there was no sign of Tomas and Lara, which made them all relax.

Vicar: We are gathered here to this joint union of Diego and Francesca, now if there is anyone who does not think these should not get married, please speak now forever, and hold your breath.

Everyone was silent, which was good because nobody was going to mess this up for them, as the Vicar was about to say something, somebody shouted.

Marco: Stop!!!

Francesca: Marco?

Diego looked at Francesca and him while holding her hand tightly. 

A/N: 

Is Marco going to ruin the wedding? 

Or will he give him their blessing?