Chapter 15 - Telling Grace the news:

Violetta sat on the chair beside her daughter's bed and took hold of her hand trying not to cry since her decision was to leave Leon.

Grace: Mommy, where's daddy?

Violetta: *Strokes her head* Shh, baby you need to rest.

Grace: I'm sorry, mommy.

Violetta: *whispers* Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about.

Grace: But, if I hadn't asked to come to the Studio with you, I wouldn't have gotten hurt. It's my fault I should've stayed home.

Violetta: Shh, this was Tomas's fault, not yours.

Grace: So how come daddy isn't here?

Violetta: Daddy and I are having some problems right now so we're not together anymore.

Grace looked at her mom in an upset way.

Violetta: *Strokes her head* But, baby this isn't about you, but you won't be seeing daddy anymore where we are going to be on our own from now on, now you get some rest and I'll be right back.

Violetta went into the corridor and leaned on the wall thinking about Leon until Diego walked up to her.

Diego: How is she?

Diego: How is she?

Violetta: She's resting right now.

Diego: I see Leon isn't here.

Violetta: Have you seen him?

Diego: Yeah, he's been expelled from the studio.

Violetta: *Gulps* What?

Diego: He had a fight with Tomas.

Violetta: Oh, my god.

Diego: Look, don't worry he wasn't hurt.

Violetta: I feel like I've made a mistake.

Diego: About Leon?

Violetta: I blamed him, and I shouldn't have, I love him, and Grace is in pieces, do you mind staying with her till I get back?

Diego: Sure, where are you going?

Violetta: To put things right.

Diego: go ahead.

Violetta left for Leon's house.

Leon: What do you want?

Violetta: Diego told me you were expelled from the studio for fighting with Tomas.

Leon: What's that got to do with you?

Violetta: Come on, Leon I know I was a jerk to you in the hospital, but I miss you.

Leon: Oh, so I get expelled for fighting with Tomas and you come for what? A quick one?

Violetta: *Wraps her hands around his neck* Well, even if I did come for a quick one would you really complain?

Violetta kissed him as he took a long time to kiss back until he gripped her closer towards his torso making Violetta moan through his lips. They pulled away but they were still close to each other.

Violetta: Are you alone?

Leon: Yeah, my parents are at work.

Violetta: *Pulling at his jacket*  So, we can take this upstairs. 

Leon: So, who's with Grace?

Violetta: Diego and Francesca, please let's just do it.

Leon: Oh, you're keen to rip my clothes off, are you?

Violetta: As always.

Leon gripped her and kissed her until he lifted her up onto his waist making Violetta drop her bag on the floor as they went upstairs to the living room Leon put her back on the sofa while stripping her as she was doing as well until the only thing was between them was Leon's jeans and Violetta's underwear, as he laid on top of her while Violetta unbuckled his belt as she pulled his jeans and boxers down, as he pulled down her underwear they started grinding each other.

Violetta: *Moans* Oh, Leon...

After some time, they lay on the sofa with the blanket around them while Violetta was laying on his shoulder, she said two words to him.

Violetta: Marry me?

Violetta: Marry me?

Leon: What?

Violetta: I said Marry me.

Leon: Marry you? Are you sure?

Violetta: I have never been so sure in my life.

Leon: Then okay.

Violetta: How about we get married Next week?

Leon: Wow, that soon?

Violetta: Well, I'm done waiting Leon.

Leon: Then we better start preparing.

They kissed again.