Chapter 36 - Diego and Francesca last night before the wedding: *Part 2*

The girls went to Violetta's house as they walked in Grace ran into her mom's arms while Leon was on the phone.

Leon: I understand, bye.

Violetta: Leon, who was that?

Leon: *Sits on the sofa* Our Manager.

Violetta: What did he want?

Leon: Well, the boys and I decided to do one last tour after the CD and Music Video...

Violetta: What?

Leon: Let me finish.

Violetta: Another Tour, Leon you know what we were like without you last time.

Francesca: I am going to take Grace to her room, while you two talk.

She left with Grace, as Leon and Violetta were shouting at each other.

Leon: Will you calm down?

Violetta: I must be the one to calm down. Leon, you are not going on tour I am begging you, please.

Leon: It is here baby, and we are letting you from the Studio perform with us.

Violetta: Are you.... Wait for what?

Leon: Yeah, which means your dad and Angie can take Grace and she will be able to see her mom and dad perform together. *Holds her in his arms*

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* I am sorry, Leon, I should have let you finish, I love you so much.

Leon: *Kisses her neck* I love you so much too.

Violetta and Leon kissed passionately as Leon was about to put Violetta on the sofa, Grace came downstairs which made Violetta pull away from Leon.

Violetta: Guess what, honey?

Grace: What, mommy?

Violetta: How would you like to see your mom and dad perform together in a show?

Grace: Really?

Violetta: Really.

Grace: I would love it.

Leon: Right, I am off where I am meeting Federico for Diego's night of single night.

Violetta: Francesca can you look after Grace for a bit, *Grabs his waist towards her* You're not going anywhere, sexy boy.

Leon: *Puts his hands around her* I got to go.

Violetta: Okay, baby boy, see you tomorrow.

Leon: You, Grace and this little one, get some rest.

Violetta: I cannot, Francesca has her night as well.

Leon: Okay, well I will see you tomorrow.

Violetta: Grace, your dad is leaving now.

Grace: *Runs to her dad* Wait, daddy.

Leon: What?

Grace: *Hugs her dad* I love you, daddy.

Leon: *Hugs her back* I love you too, baby girl.

Violetta: *Gets Jealous* Uh, Leon, I thought I was your, baby girl? 

Leon: Okay, you are my baby girl, she is, my princess.

Grace: I am daddy's princess.

Violetta: I used to be his Princess and now I am his Queen.

Leon: Oh, so I am your King?

Francesca: Awe, Aren't you two cute? Now Leon, get out where this is my girl's night, not yours.

Leon left as Naty, Camila and Ludmila arrived to get ready for a great night Diego also got ready with the boys, as Federico organised a stripper at a strip bar for Diego and Violetta just had a movie night with Francesca.

Ludmila: *Throws popcorn into the bowl* God, this is the most boring hen night ever, why did not you just leave my idea, my idea was more fun than this.

Francesca: Well, I do not want to go mad, Ludmila.

Ludmila: Francesca, Federico organised a Stripper for Diego and the boys.

Francesca: What?

Ludmila: Yeah, at a Strip bar.

Violetta: You mean to tell me that my husband is looking at a girl stripping, oh hell no.

Ludmila: What?

Violetta: I am going to call it a night, I am sorry, but I feel sick.

Camila: Yeah, I am going to sleep as well, where thinking about Broduey being in a room with a girl stripping.

Francesca: Girls, this is my Hen night.

Violetta: I am sorry, Francesca, but I need to rest where my back is hurting, and I feel sick.

Violetta went up to bed and let Grace lay on Leon's side while she was looking at the picture of her and Leon on her bedside table until her phone rang as she answered she could hear Leon and Gery talking until she rang him back, which upset her more. 

Leon: Hello?

Leon: Hello?

Violetta: Leon, why did you ring me?

Leon: What? I didn't. 

Violetta: Yes, you did.

Leon: I did not call you baby.

Violetta: Well, you could have told me that you were going to see a stripper at a strip club.

Leon: I did not know we were.

Violetta: Just promise me that you will not do anything stupid.

Leon: Baby, I am not going to do anything stupid, I will see you tomorrow.

Violetta: I love you, Leon.

Leon: I love you too, baby.

Violetta: Goodnight.

Leon: Goodnight baby.

Violetta hung up and laid back on the bed and saw Grace asleep on her dad's pillow.