Chapter 8 - Maxi talks to the guys and Naxi breaks up:

Maxi ~

After the band meeting yesterday Naty has been acting very weird with me, I told her about the music video and she just watched the TV, like she wasn't interested, but I don't understand because she has always been interested in what I have to say.

I woke up to an empty side beside me, while I got dressed I went downstairs and nobody was in, so I went to the Studio to see if Naty was there, as I arrived I didn't see Naty anywhere, although I wouldn't see the guys here either where when we went on tour we kind of left the studio because the studio wasn't supportive of us which made us leave.

I thought I would leave Naty with her friends for a bit and talk to her later and she looked so happy with her friends.

When I went to the Garage, I saw Leon, Andres, and Broduey.

Broduey: Hey, Maxi.

Maxi: Hey.

Andres: Are you okay?

Maxi: I think I'm losing Naty.

Leon: What?

Maxi: I don't know, she's always being distant with me, and yesterday I told her about the music video, and it was like she wasn't interested.

Leon: Well, do you talk about anything else than the band?

Broduey: Do you take her out on dates?

Andres: Have you asked her what she's feeling Maxi?

Maxi: Well, Naty changes the subject and I go back to the band... oh.

Leon: That's why she's tired of talking about the band, Maxi. She's your girlfriend, we're no longer on tour. Spend time with her and show her how much you love her.

Broduey: Yeah, take me for example I've started treating Camila to two dates, and every other night we have a movie night.

Leon: Yeah, and well even though Violetta and I have Grace, we don't stop having sex trust me besides, she loves it.

Andres: And I have a recent blog for people who need advice.

Maxi: Okay, now that one is weird, but your right I should do more to Naty and show her how much I love her.

The guys nodded and Leon was drinking some water when Maxi said something which he spits.

Maxi: I'm going to propose to her.

Leon: *Bursts water out* WHAT!!!

Maxi: Well, why not?

Leon: Do you think you're ready for that?

Broduey: Yeah, if Naty is fed up with the band conversation I don't think she's going to accept the proposal for the same conversation repeatedly.

Maxi: Oh, just because you would never propose to Camila, and what about you Leon hmm? You've been engaged to Violetta for 5 months and I'm not seeing Violetta walking down the aisle. I don't understand why she's being weird with me just because I'm happy in a band than I'll ever be happy with her. While Maxi was talking Naty came in and overheard his conversation.

Maxi: Look, I don't understand why she's being weird with me just because I'm happier in a band than I'll ever be happy with her.

Naty was behind him. 

Naty: What did you say?

Maxi: Naty!!

Naty: Oh, so you're happier in a band than you'll ever be happy with me huh?

Maxi: What no.

Naty: Don't lie, Maxi, I just heard you, well you know what since you married to this stupid band why not we break up because I can't take this anymore, you've changed since you've come back from the tour.

Maxi: What? No, Naty.

Naty: *Put her hands up* Don't, I'm done, Maxi.

Naty left leaving Maxi speechless while the guys looked at him.

Andres: You have yourself to blame where you did say what you say

Leon: Maxi, go after her, you can't end like that.

Maxi left and Broduey walked around to the guys.

At Maxi and Naty's house ~

Once Maxi went home, he went upstairs and saw Naty packing her stuff, he was trying to stop her from leaving but she wasn't giving in

Maxi: Naty, what are you doing?

Naty: Well, since we're not together anymore, so I can't lie with a guy who I'm not with.

Maxi: But Naty, I love you.

Naty: Look, the many times we say we love each other something or someone comes between us Maxi I just can't live through this repeatedly.

Maxi: Naty, I need you.

Naty: *Zips up her bag* No, what you need is the band ever since the tour that's all you've needed is the band.

Maxi: *Holds her hands* Please, look if it makes you happy, I'll leave the band?

Naty: No, Maxi, I couldn't ask you to do that because it isn't fair.

Maxi: But, Natalia I would do anything for you, and besides the band is just a hobby, you are my life.

Naty: Enough, Maxi, I have made my decision and I'm not changing my mind, we need a break.

Maxi: So, where are you staying?

Naty: I'm going to stay with Ludmila and Federico until I find my place.

Maxi: Fine, have a nice life.

Naty: Yeah, you are too Maxi.

Maxi watched her walk down the stairs and through the front door when he sat down on the stairs, he was thinking of what just happened.  

Is this the end of Naxi forever? 

Or will they have another chance?