Chapter 17 - Drama the night before the wedding:

Violetta went to the Studio, she hasn't told Leon about Diego and what he nearly did last night, but mostly she must hide it away from Francesca because it will hurt her more, where Leon will beat him up and that's all we need him having a black eye at the wedding.

Francesca: Ah, just the person I was looking for, what's wrong with Diego?

Violetta: *Stutters* Uh, I don't know how I am supposed to know?

Francesca: Okay, you're being strange, what's going on, Violetta?

Violetta: Nothing, I'm just nervous about the wedding.

Francesca: But, if you know what's wrong with Diego, will you tell me?

Violetta: Of course.

Francesca held her hand out towards Violetta.

Francesca: Promise?

Violetta: *Shakes her hand* Promise.

Francesca pulled her into a hug while Violetta was feeling guilty about hiding Diego.

After some time, she saw Camila with Marco and Diego, and as she saw them her heart was beating hard

Camila: Well, have you finished planning your Fiancé surprises for the honeymoon?

Violetta: *Blurts it out* Francesca is on to Diego and I.

Camila: What?

Diego: Oh, no.

Violetta: Diego, Francesca thinks you're being strange, you need to tell Francesca what happened.

Camila: What exactly happened?

Diego: I tried to kiss Violetta until her dad caught us.

Camila: Are you being serious? Violetta is marrying Leon tomorrow.

Violetta: I know, which is why nothing happened.

Marco: Dude, that's messed up.

Camila: Oh, really? Well, it seems to me that you wanted something to happen otherwise you wouldn't be hiding it from your Fiancé or best friend.