Chapter 37 - Before Diego and Francesca's wedding.

11:00 pm ~

After Leon had a weird conversation with Violetta, the guys went back to Diego's house after dropping Gery home which they were confused why she was there since it was boy's night, as Leon rested on the bed, he could not help but think about Violetta.

He soon fell asleep when he could hear his phone vibrating like crazy as he answered the phone in his sleepy voice, he could hear Francesca shouting on the phone.

Leon: Hello?

Leon: Hello?

Francesca: Leon!!! Violetta is in agony.

Leon: What?

Violetta: *Shouts* Give me the phone.

Francesca gave her the phone and Leon tried to calm Violetta down.

Violetta: Leon, the baby's coming.

Leon: I am coming now, put Francesca back on the phone.

Francesca: Yeah.

Leon: Keep her calm until I get there, have you called the hospital?

Francesca: I try, but Leon I do not think she is going to make the hospital.

Leon: Sh*t, okay, I will be there in five.

Francesca: Okay.

Leon rushed downstairs while putting his jacket on where he saw Federico and the boys.

Federico: Leon, where are you going?

Leon: Violetta's in labour, I got to go.

Federico: What? Let us go we will all go.

Federico drove to Violetta's house as Leon ran in Francesca let him in, while he ran upstairs to her.

Grace: Daddy!!!

Grace: Daddy!!!

Francesca: Come here, Grace, you do not need to see this.

Leon: Okay, *Takes his jacket off* Francesca take Grace downstairs with the guys, Camila, get some towels and a bowl of water.

Camila: Wait, have you delivered a baby?

Leon: Now's not the time, Camila.

Camila went downstairs to get a bowl of water and some towels, when she went back upstairs, she could hear Violetta screaming.