Chapter 2 - After the Show:

Violetta: So, that's it hmm? You're just going to be mad at your daughter and me?

Leon: I don't know, how do you even know I'm the father hmm?

Violetta: Don't you dare say that.

Leon: Violetta, we haven't had sex in five months so how the hell could you be pregnant hmm?

Violetta: Maybe because I found out I was pregnant three weeks into the tour, I just couldn't tell you over the phone and I got scared that you would hate me. 

Leon: What?

Violetta hugged him and he put his head on her head and put one arm around her.

Violetta: *Sobs* I'm sorry, Leon.

Leon: Shh, it's okay, don't cry.

Violetta: Do you hate me?

Leon: No, baby, I could never hate you.

Marotti: Well boys the Tour was a success and now it's time to go home.

Federico: Then Leon can meet his daughter Grace, she is so adorable.

Maxi: How have you seen their daughter?

Federico: Federico sent me a photo of my goddaughter.

Leon: Wait, goddaughter?

Violetta: Oh, Ludmila's told Federico that they are her godparents.

Leon: Are you taking the p*ss?

Violetta: Leon!!

Federico: Hey, what's wrong with me being the godfather?

Leon: No way, my daughter is not having you two as her godparents.

Ludmila: Excuse me?

Violetta: Well, tough, Leon they are being our baby's godparents how much do you hate it?

Ludmila: Geez, he learns the truth and he's already changing the decisions.

Leon: Fine, whatever.

The guys went to their hotel rooms with their girlfriends to pack up their stuff ready to go home while Violetta was sitting on the bed in her thoughts playing with her necklace.

Leon: You know if you keep pulling that necklace, you'll break it.

Violetta: Leon, I'm scared.

Leon: What are you scared of baby?

Violetta: Are we going to be okay, as parents?

Leon: Of course, why?

Violetta: Well, we haven't even got married yet and now a baby has come into our lives.

Leon: Hey, don't cry, we're going to be fine Violetta.

Violetta: How do you know?

Leon: Because it's you and I, we can make it through anything.

Violetta: I love you, Leon.

Leon: I love you too baby.

They hugged for a while, as the guys came out of the room with their suitcases and went down the to the Lobby they didn't see Leon or Violetta who was now worried because they were leaving soon, Federico went back up to get them too hurry up when he went up to the door before knocking he could hear moans coming out of the room which made him smirk.

Violetta: *Moans* Oh Leon.

Leon: *Groans* Come, baby.

As Federico went back downstairs to see the guys, they looked at him suspiciously.

Ludmila: Well, Where's Violetta and Leon?

Federico: In their room, things are getting heated there.

Camila: What?

Maxi: There having sex right now as we are about to go home.

Federico: Well, they haven't had sex since they have been apart.

After some time, Violetta and Leon came downstairs holding hands as they looked at them knowing what they did.

Federico: What took you two so long?

Violetta: Leon, couldn't find his cap.

Federico: Hmm, lie why don't you?

Leon: Well, if you know why we took so long, why ask?

Meanwhile, the taxi minivan came and they got inside once they arrived at the airport, they went straight through to the departure rooms and sat down, Federico was playing with a foam football with Maxi, Broduey, and Andres, while Ludmila and Camila and Naty were looking at decorating magazines, as for Violetta and Leon, Violetta was showing Leon his daughter while he was reading a magazine, but Violetta got restless after a while so she rested her head on Leon's shoulder and read the same page he was on.

Once the flight got called, they walked towards the plane and they were all sat in their couples well apart from Andres, but Andres wanted to sit by Leon, but Violetta wanted to sit with Leon, so Marotti found them a three-seater that nobody was sitting in, so Violetta was by the window, Leon was in the middle and Andres was on the edge.

Will Leon and Violetta be great parents to Grace?

Has anything else changed while they have been on tour?