Chapter 25 ~ A week after Leon and Violetta went on holiday: *Part 2*

After some time, Maxi and Naty walked into the room and Maxi was talking about the band he could not believe the band was back together.

Maxi: Do you know what this means Naty? It means the band will have more tours and CDs I cannot wait.

Naty: More Tours? Do you know how bad we suffered last time, you have only now been on tour, and you quit the band because of us, we broke up because of the band.

Maxi: Naty, this is our dream and besides, I want you to support me.

Naty: Of course, I will support you, Maxi, it just does not you ever think about us, we are us, aren't we? I thought we were a team.

Maxi: We are a team Naty, always.

Naty: Oh, because it does not feel like a team or a partnership Maxi, because you are not thinking of me with your decisions.

Maxi: Naty, I am not doing this, I know what you are asking, and I am not choosing between the band and you.

Naty: Oh, so it looks like you will not fight for us but for the band is that it?

Maxi: Come on, Naty, I love you and the band.

Naty: And I love you Maxi, but if you are just going to be going on tours all the time what kind of relationship is that, because we will never get married or make a family with you a thousand miles away.

Maxi: Besides, we will not be on tour all the time we will be recording more than touring Naty.

Naty: Fine!!!

She walked off leaving Maxi in the room on his own, he chased after her, meanwhile Clement and Gery were talking in the Studio since they were free from Tomas and Lara now, but Gery still knew Lara wouldn't have let it go that quick.

Clement: Gery, they are not going to come back now, besides Leon and Violetta are married now and they are on their honeymoon

Gery: Lara isn't going to let this go, that quick, I know her she's my sister and Tomas is her puppet he will do anything.

Clement: Look, we're together and besides we aren't going to let them hurt Violetta or Leon where we need to stop being their puppets to Gery, these are our friends.

Gery: I know, but it's hard to say no to Lara when she has things on me, and she can use them anytime she wants.

Clement: And we aren't going to let that happen, but I have an idea to get Lara and Tomas off our backs I will ask Andres to record me singing and then we will send it to Violetta and Lara, so they know we did something to break them up. 

Clement left and he had an idea, he saw Andres with his video camera so he asked him if he would be able to record him singing a song and then send it to Violetta to see.

 A/N: ~

Will, Clemont and Gery do what Tomas and Lara want?