Chapter 6 - I'm pregnant, Federico:

Ludmila ~

Well, I'm sitting down waiting for Federico I ordered our drinks ready for him, when he walked in he kissed my cheek and sat down, I was nervous because I needed to tell him something important but instead, he's talking about that damn band again, so when I finally told him I was pregnant he just looked at me.

Ludmila: I'm... Pregnant, Federico.

Federico didn't say anything.

Ludmila: Federico?

Federico: Your... Pregnant?

Ludmila: Yes, look I know the timing isn't right, but this is happening Federico.

Federico: Yeah, you're right this isn't the best time right now.

He got up and left me as I was calling his name he walked away, great how could I be so stupid I knew I would be on my own, he doesn't care all he cares about is that stupid band, someday he will have to grow up.

I needed to talk to someone so I thought I would talk to my sister Violetta as I walked to her house when Violetta opened the door with Grace in her arms, I saw him there talking to Leon.

Violetta: Ludmila? What are you doing here?

Ludmila: *Looks at Federico* You know never mind; I'm just going to go home.

Violetta: Ludmila, come on in, we can talk in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen while Violetta gave baby Grace to Leon.

Ludmila: Violetta, I'm...

Violetta: Pregnant right?

Ludmila: *Starts to cry* Oh, Violetta, I told Federico I am pregnant, and he walked out on me, like what if he leaves me to raise this baby on my own because of that band.

Violetta: Ludmila, that would never happen, Federico loves you, he's just in shock right now, look I understand where you're coming from where I was terrified at first remember I was asking questions with myself thinking if Leon would leave me, but do you know what seeing him with Grace today it made me realize that even if Leon and the band are still going, Leon will always love his family and Federico will love you and his unborn child because you are his family, his life.

Ludmila: *Sobs* I'm terrified, Violetta.

Violetta hugged Ludmila and she cried in her arms for a while, Violetta had never seen her this upset since her mother was abusive to her.

Ludmila: *Pulls out of her arms* Well, I better get going where I have a lot of things to do.

Violetta: Yes, take your boyfriend with you.

Ludmila: He's busy with your Fiancé.

Ludmila left and Violetta took baby Grace out of Leon's arms where she was fast asleep, so she took her up to the bed, while Leon was still talking to Federico.

Leon: Well, Federico, think of it this way, you have a chance to be with Ludmila through her pregnancy, I never got to do that with Violetta Federico I didn't even know my Fiancée was pregnant Federico, Ludmila told you are going to be a father I never got that message I had to wait till Violetta see me.

Federico: I know, I should be happy because I got told that I'm going to be a father and you never did but look at you Leon you're a natural it's as if Grace has known you since she was born, but me I'm terrified of being a Father Leon I'm only 23 years old.

Leon: Federico, we all must grow up eventually.

Federico: *Stands up and shouts* BUT NOT ME LEON, I'LL NEVER BE READY TO GROW UP, DON'T YOU GET IT?

Leon: *Talks quieter* Shh, Grace is sleeping otherwise you'll have Violetta shouting at you for waking her up.

Federico: See I'm not ready for talking quiet or sneaking in and out of a baby's room you know!!

Leon: Federico, keep it down.

Violetta: *Leans over the banister* Leon will you tell your friend to keep it down, I just put Grace down for her sleep.

Leon: I'm telling him, but he isn't listening.

Violetta: Anyway, Federico, shouldn't you be talking to Ludmila, not my Fiancé, we aren't a part of your relationship.

Federico: Yeah, I'm going.

Leon: Look, we'll do the music video and the album then maybe we can think of the future of the band hmm?

Federico: Okay, well, I'm going home now.

Leon: Good night.

Federico: Good night.

At Ludmila and Federico's house ~ 

Ludmila: *Filling her nails* Oh you decided to come home now?

Federico: Listen I'm sorry, Ludmila.

Ludmila: Enough, with the apologies Federico I don't care about your apologies I need you right now, I need to know if you are worthy enough to look after our baby and if you storm out to your daddy Leon every time we have a serious discussion then we might as well break up because I don't want a baby for a dad I want a man who can be up for fathering my baby not someone who can't have a serious conversation.

Federico: You don't understand what's on the line for me Ludmila.

Ludmila: Your love will be on the line, Federico.

Federico: Ludmila, what about my music career? I would have to give up on the band to look after my family and I'm not ready to sacrifice that yet.

Ludmila: Excuse me? Your music career, what about mine Federico? I will have to give up the studio Federico that means my music career will be on the side-lines I have changed a lot these past two years where before I met you all I cared about was my singing career and beating Violetta, now she's my sister and I love her along with I'm pregnant with the guy I love and I had to give up a lot for all of this, just like Leon we both changed for the person we love. So, I'm sorry that you don't feel worthy of being a father and giving up on your band but answer me this *Walks close to him* When Grace grows up and Leon leaves the band what will you do then because you would lose me and your baby you'd be alone Federico just think if Leon, Broduey and Maxi they will move on and the only two left in the band will be you and Andres.

Ludmila walked up the stairs leaving Federico thinking about what she said.

What will Federico do?