Chapter 7 - The girls talk about the Guys:

Naty ~

I woke up early I was so tired of Maxi talking about the band all the time, it's like when he went on tour he left that part of me and now he's back I feel like I've lost him to the band, he's always acting like a rock star and we can't even talk about anything else just about the band, I wonder if the girls are feeling this way.

When I got up, I went to the Studio to see the girls and they were talking about their song for the assignment. I don't know what it was about.

Ludmila: Hey, Naty.

Violetta: Naty, what's wrong?

Francesca: Yeah, you look so sad.

Violetta: Are you and Maxi, okay?

Naty: No, have you noticed that since the guys have come back from tour, they are acting differently towards us?

Ludmila: Federico is different, especially yesterday; I couldn't believe his reaction.

Naty: Why?

Ludmila: Well, I told Federico I am pregnant, and he just stormed off.

Naty: Oh, I'm only tired of him always talking about the band. It's as if we have nothing else to talk about and I try to change the subject, but he mentions the band again and what he did on tour.

Violetta: Leon, isn't talking about the band much, let's just say we've had sex twice this morning and last night when Grace was sleeping, and it's nice him not being in the studio because as he's doing band rehearsal he can look after Grace, so it is giving him time to bond with his daughter while I'm at the Studio. This is nice because this means now I won't have to keep bothering my dad and Angie for childcare. I have Leon now.

Francesca: Well, Diego, isn't in the band, but he's arguing with his dad every day and he won't even talk to me about anything.

Camila: And Broduey we go on dates a lot, it's as if he wants to do things that we haven't done for 5 months, it's nice.

Naty: So how come Federico and Maxi are different and the others aren't?

Violetta: I know what to cheer us up, how about I show you the song I was thinking about doing in the assignment?

They agreed and Violetta started singing it which made the girls love it so much.

Ludmila: No, I'm not singing that song.

Camila: Why not? it's a great song.

Ludmila: Well...

Violetta: Look if you want you can choose another song.

Camila: No, I choose this song.

Francesca: Same here.

Naty: I like that song.

Ludmila: Okay, fine we'll do that song.

They cheered, after some time Ludmila and Naty left so it was just Violetta in the room on her own as the girls left, she called Leon to check in on Grace, but he didn't answer which made her worry.