Chapter 23 - More Secrets:

Violetta ~
When Camila and Francesca talked about the boys being back in the band, I thought I would go to talk to Leon. When I walked to the Zoom, I saw him talking to Andres. I put the music sheets in front of my face, so he didn't know I was spying.

Andres: Are you getting second thoughts about the band Leon?

Leon: No, I was just thinking about Violetta that's all.

Andres: Oh, do you think she will allow you to do the band?

Leon: Well, I'm thinking about that, but no not just that, I feel like I might've made a mistake on a surprise that I booked on our honeymoon that's all.

Andres: What, Surprise?

Violetta was still standing by the door still hiding behind the music sheets, hearing Leon's conversation about the Honeymoon but he suddenly knew she was spying so he changed the subject.

Andres: What, Surprise Leon?

Leon: Why do you want to know?

Andres: Oh, I thought you were going to tell me.

Leon: I want to tell you, but someone is spying behind the door, *Sees Violetta* Violetta, if you're hiding behind the door then come out.

Violetta got nervous and left to her locker and acted like she did not hear anything, until Leon caught up with her, which made Violetta run out of the Studio, she went to her dad and Angie's house to see Grace for a bit because she did not want Leon knowing she was there listening.

Violetta went into the music room and Angie came in into the room as Violetta hoping Leon didn't come and chase her.

Angie: Violetta, you, okay?

Violetta: Hey Angie, I'm good how are you? 

Angie: I'm doing well, but you like you fear something.

Violetta: Look, I am his wife. I have the right to know what is going on in my husband's life because his life is my life, just like my life is his life.

Angie: I am surprised he did not catch you.

Violetta: *gave her a look* He did, but I ran away.

Angie: What? Violetta, you must tell Leon you were listening.

Violetta looked at Angie knowing she was right, she made her way home as she thought Grace was staying over at her dad and Angie's, when she got home, she saw her little girl running at her, and Leon came out of the kitchen wiping his hands with a towel.

Grace: Mommy, Grandma and Grandad are going to look after me.

Violetta: *On her legs* Are they? Well, I thought your other Grandma and Grandad were looking after you. *Looks at Leon*

Leon: I can explain, my mom called me, and they want to spend some time with Grace so I said they could have them this week and Herman and Angie will have her next week.