Chapter 29 - Francesca's wedding preparations. Part 1:

Meanwhile, Violetta put Grace to bed since it was past her bedtime, Leon came out of the shower as he was drying his hair with a hand towel when Violetta leaned against the doorframe.

Leon: I thought you were watching tv with Grace?

Violetta: Well, it is past Grace's bedtime so she went to bed, so I thought we could have some time of our own.

Leon: Oh, what do you have in that beautiful mind of yours?

Violetta: I was thinking more. *Pulls his neck towards her*

Leon: *Looks at her* Oh... *Gets cut off*

The doorbell rang, and Violetta went downstairs to answer it where she saw Camila and Francesca, which made Violetta confused since it was 10:00 Pm.

Violeta: What are you two doing here?

Francesca: Uh, wedding preparations remember?

Violetta: What? Right now?

Francesca: Yeah, Violetta I am getting married in three days.

Camila: I know, I thought it was far away too.

Violetta: Hang on, you expect me to plan your wedding that is in three days all night, no way.

Camila: Come on, Violetta we can pull a one-nighter, where's Leon?

Violetta: He is in bed, and I was going to bed too.

Camila: Tough, come on this is important to Francesca.

Violetta: I am sorry, Francesca, but I am not doing it all in one night, I cannot. I must write my song as well.

Francesca: You're bailing on me? 

Violetta: Yes, look I am sure you will have a great wedding, but I do not think I can be there.

Francesca: What? You are my best friend and that is how you are going to be?

Camila: Violetta how can you be like that she was helping you plan your wedding, and she was there for you. Why wouldn't you?

Violetta: I cannot, I just want to spend my night with Leon where since we have come back from our honeymoon, we have not had time together.

Camila: What? You have had all day with him and your daughter, do you know what Violetta I do not know who you are anymore, you always told us that friendship comes first and you're putting your husband first, we are just asking for a night to plan something nice for Francesca and you are acting like it's not important.

Leon: What's with all this shouting?

Francesca: Nothing, my so-called "Best friend" does not want to help me with my wedding even though she agreed at the restaurant that she would.

Leon: Baby, I thought you wanted to help her?

Violetta: I do, but they expect me to stay up all night to plan her wedding that is in three days.

Leon: What's wrong with that? Babe, she helped you with your wedding and she was having a hard time with Diego, but she was there for you.

Francesca: Unless there is something you are not telling me?

Violetta: No, no, I just need my sleep.

Leon: Violetta, tell her the truth.

Francesca: What truth?

Leon: She does not think you are ready for marriage or starting a family.

Francesca: Excuse me?

Camila: Oh, Violetta we could have said the same about you, where Leon was not here, and you survived without him.

Francesca: The only difference with me is Diego is not going on tour so he will see his baby be born.

Violetta: How do you know that? It is not like you are pregnant, so why can't you get married in a week?

Leon: Okay, this is ridiculous, girls why do not you go home, Violetta will see you tomorrow at the studio when she is calmed down.

Violetta: I am calm.

Camila: she needs to think about what friendship is again.

Violetta: I am just looking out for her.

Francesca: Well if you want to look out for me then be at my wedding.

Violetta: I am sorry I cannot.

She walked upstairs andlay on the bed while Francesca and Camila went home, Leon walked in.