Chapter 5 - Band meeting:

Meanwhile at the Band meeting with Pablo.

Pablo: Where's Andres and Leon?

Federico: Uh... Leon is seeing his daughter with Violetta.

Broduey: Andres is at the studio with the girls.

Pablo: Guys these meetings are important we can't be missing them, but never mind they can catch up later.

Maxi: So, what's the news?

Pablo: Okay, here it goes Marotti, and I have been talking and we think that you're ready for an album which I told Leon yesterday he told you, but we think you're mostly ready for a music video.

The guys cheered and were excited.

Broduey: Oh right, that means Leon will have to decide?

Federico: I think Violetta will be angry.

Pablo: Why's that?

Federico: Let's just say our girlfriends are being very weird at the minute.

Pablo: No, that can't be true, they love you and they will support you.

Broduey: I'm not sure.

Maxi: Yes.

Federico: But are we done because Ludmila wants to talk to me?

Pablo: Yes, just one more thing, we want you to start thinking of a song for the music video.

Guys: You got it.

Pablo left and Federico went to the restaurant to see Ludmila.

Federico: Hey, my love.

Ludmila: Federico baby, you are great because I have something to tell you.

Federico: Have you ordered?

Ludmila: Yes, but I need to talk to you.

The waiter came with their drinks, and Federico started talking about the band while Ludmila was looking at her glass tired of hearing about the band.

Federico: We get to do an album and a music video can see how big it's going to be, Ludmila you listening?

Ludmila: *Slams her hands on the table* Urgh, that's it I can't take it anymore, Federico, I asked you to meet me here because I have something to tell you and as soon as you sit down you talk about that damn band for God sake.

Federico: Oh, I'm sorry, Ludmila I got excited.

Ludmila: No, I'm sorry I guess I'm a bit nervous and tired.

Federico: *Holds her hands* What is it, baby?

Ludmila: ...

Federico: Ludmila if you don't tell me then I can't help you.

Federico was still talking until Ludmila blurted it out.

Ludmila: I'm... pregnant, Federico.

Federico looked at Ludmila speechless like he had no words. 

Is Federico happy to become a father?