Chapter 28 ~ 1 week after:

Violetta and Leon were home from their honeymoon, as they knew Grace was in school since she was staying with Herman and Angie since Leon's parents dropped them off to them.

Ludmila walked in with Danny in the buggy as Violetta let her in Ludmila let Danny out and folded the buggy up.

Ludmila: Oh, so your home then?

Violetta: Hi, Ludmila, hi sis, how was your holiday, our holiday was fine thanks for asking.

Ludmila: Yeah, yeah skip the boring bits, I need your husband.

Violetta: What? Why?

Ludmila: Well, someone needs to talk some sense into the boys they are more interested in this stupid band than their girlfriends and are distant about this band.

Violetta: Wait, what has Leon got to do with this?

Ludmila: Because your husband is the only one who is being sensible.

Violetta: Surely Leon can't talk sense into them.

Ludmila: Well, someone needs to so where is he? *Shouting* LEON!!! LEON VARGAS GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!

Violetta: Ludmila, your upsetting Danny, with your shouting.

Leon: *Walks down the stairs* What's with all the shouting? Oh, Ludmila why am I not surprised?

Violetta: You need to talk sense into the guys.

Leon: *Puts his jacket on* What? Why?

Ludmila: Because your little band reunion has completely gone to your heads all the boys are being distant and you need to fix this.

Leon: Well, I can't right now, where my wife and I have a doctor's appointment, so you'll have to wait until we come back, where seeing my baby scan is more important than the band right now, right, baby?

Violetta nodded and was so proud of him for putting her and the baby first instead of the band, Leon helped Violetta with her jacket and Ludmila was still talking.

Ludmila: Well if you can realise what's important then why can't your band do that?

Leon: I don't know, talk to them, but we got to go, *Talks to Danny* Look after your mom friend I think she's having a meltdown. *Messes his hair*

Ludmila: Leon, I'm not finished.

Leon opened the door for Violetta and waved goodbye to Ludmila before closing the door Ludmila stamped her foot and she then grabbed Danny's hand and the buggy and left their house.

As Leon and Violetta were waiting for the doctor to call their names, it was their first appointment well together since Violetta has do this without him while he was on tour.

Doctor: *Comes out of the room* Ms Vargas.

Violetta: *Holds Leon's hand* Ready?

Leon nodded at her, and they walked into the room with the doctor, Violetta sat in the chair while Leon sat opposite her.

Doctor:  Okay, Ms Vargas, I am going to put some gel on your stomach. I remember you came in another time, but you were not with this young man.

Violetta: This is my husband Leon, the father of my daughter and this baby, but he was on tour with his band, and he did not know I was pregnant.

Leon: Nice to meet you.

Doctor: Oh, so you made this young lady pregnant and left her for a tour?

Leon: Excuse me?