Chapter 13 - Unexpected surprise:

The next morning, Francesca had gotten up early before Camila and Violetta so she could talk to Diego about last night on her way to Art Rebel she saw a guy sitting on the bench until she walked near the bench, she saw the one and only Tomas.

Francesca: Tomas?

Tomas: Francesca?

Francesca: Oh, my god I thought you were in Spain?

Tomas: Well, I thought I would visit my long-distance friends since I left them behind.

Francesca: Well, you haven't changed I see.

Tomas: No, well neither have you, let me guess no boyfriend?

Francesca: Uh... it's complicated.

Tomas: With you or the Guy?

Francesca: I don't want to talk about it.

Tomas: Okay, I won't say a word about it, how about catching up at the Studio?

Francesca: Uh, sure, everyone would be surprised to see you.

Tomas: Will, not would Francesca.

As they arrived at the Studio Tomas didn't realize how much it changed when he left, he saw fresh faces and they walked into the Zoom where everyone looked at him.

Francesca: Welcome back to Studio on beat.

Tomas: Studio On beat? What happened to Studio 21?

Francesca: Well, after you left Youmix took over the production of the Studio and it changed to the international Studio.

Tomas: Oh, so where is everyone?

Francesca walked him into the Zoom where most of the guys were as they looked at Tomas; they weren't too happy to see him.

Tomas: Hey, Guys!!!

Camila: Tomas? What are you doing here?

Tomas: I came to see you all, I see you have all grown up.

Camila: Broduey, Tomas is here.

Broduey: Oh, hey Tomas, what a surprise!

Tomas: Yeah, so Where's Leon and Ludmila and Violetta?

Federico: Uh... Ludmila is no longer at the studio.

Tomas: Oh, is she famous already?

Federico: No, she's uh... Pregnant.

Tomas: What!!!

Camila: Why did you think she waited for you?

Tomas: Who's the father?

Federico: I am.

Tomas: You? But she hated you?

Federico: Well, then we made up and the band got famous.

Tomas: Wait you're in a band?

Francesca: Well, it started with Leon, Maxi, Broduey, Andres and Diego and then Diego started dating me and he met his father, so Federico filled in and was in the band for a long time.

Tomas was shocked by everything that has changed, the fact that Francesca and Ludmila moved on from him, but he knew Violetta wouldn't move on that quick. He could hear two familiar voices and a little girl calling her mom.

Grace: Mommy, this is where you work?

Violetta: Yes honey, but because this is a big school you must hold on to me or daddy, okay?

Grace: Okay, Daddy where have you been?

Leon: *Picks up his daughter* I'm here.

Tomas: Violetta?

Violetta looked at Leon and held on to his lower back and gulped.

Violetta: Hi... Tomas.

Tomas: Leon.

Leon: *Smug look* Tomas.

Tomas: And who is this beautiful girl, your stepsister did Angie have a baby?

Grace: Mommy, who's that?

Tomas: Mommy? She's yours.

Violetta: Yeah, Tomas she's, our daughter.

Tomas: Me?

Leon: No, OURS Tomas, Mine, and Violetta's!!!

Violetta rested her head on Leon's shoulder, not saying a word as Tomas just stared in complete shock.

Tomas: I don't believe this... you got back together with him? why?

Leon: Because she loves me, Tomas.

Tomas: Oh, so she isn't saying much right now, is she?

Violetta: I love him, as I said to you a long time ago. It's always going to be Leon who my heart desires, every time I'm apart from him I get more craving for his love, where you left, and you didn't care about me or anyone else just you.

Diego: My love, what do you say we go learn our song?

Tomas: Oh, I'm guessing this is Diego?

Diego: Yeah, who are you?

Francesca: Diego, meet Tomas.

Tomas: I can't believe you all moved on with your lives and forgot about me.

Francesca: Well, it's life, Tomas.

Gery and Clemont arrived and saw Tomas.

Gery: Who's this?

Camila: This is Tomas, an old friend of ours.

Gery: Nice to meet you I'm Gery.

Clemont: I'm her boyfriend Clemont.

Tomas: Nice to meet both of you, well I best be going.

Camila: Tomas why don't you watch our rehearsal?

Violetta looked down to the ground holding Leon tightly that she was hurting him.

Leon: *Whispers in her ear* Baby, you're hurting me.

Violetta: *Whispers* Don't let me go, Leon.

Leon: *Whispers* I'm not but let me go a bit because your nails are digging into my back, and it kills

Leon put Grace on the floor to let her sit with Federico while Violetta watched Leon sit down on the chair as she saw Tomas walking her way, she thumped down on his lap making Leon groan as she sat on his d*ck.

Leon: *Groans* Urgh, baby that was my d*ck, don't damage me if you want more kids.

Violetta: *Put her hand around his mouth* Leon!!

Maxi: *Under his breath* Get a room.

Leon: We have you in it.

Maxi fakes laughing while Grace wanted to sit on her dad's lap Violetta moved onto his leg while Grace sat on his other leg.

Federico: Awe, look at Leon with his two favourite girls.

Tomas started getting jealous and accidentally bumped into Leon to make Violetta off his lap instead Grace fell off his lap making everyone scream.

Leon: Oh my god!!!! Grace baby, you, okay?

Violetta looked at Tomas angrily.

Violetta: Are you joking? Tomas, you hurt my daughter.

Tomas: Violetta, I'm so sorry.

Francesca: What were you thinking?

Leon scooped Grace into his arms to take her to the hospital as Violetta got in the car with him, after shouting at Tomas.

Tomas: What can I do?

Violetta: How about you keep all of you away from my family, I can't believe you would hurt my daughter out of your jealousy.

Violetta got in the car while Leon drove to the Hospital Tomas was feeling guilty.