Chapter 19 - The Wedding Day: *Part 2*

Meanwhile, Camila and Francesca went up to see Violetta to help her get ready, Leon kissed her forehead and went to get changed, as Francesca and Camila were getting Violetta ready, Angie came in where she still hadn't found her dress yet, so she was searching through Violetta's dresses while the girls were talking to her, but Violetta was in her thoughts.

Francesca: Well, are you feeling better Violetta?

Camila: Yeah, are you ready to walk down the Aisle?

Violetta: Yeah, I do not what came over me, I just did not want to upset Leon because he was really excited about our wedding and then I go ruin it.

Camila: Violetta. It is not your fault you were not well, besides Leon has gone to get changed with Federico.

Francesca: Exactly and it is going to be a wonderful day, so don't worry about Leon he was more worried about you than the wedding that's for sure.

Camila: Yeah, he was really worried about you, I do not even think he cared about the wedding than making sure you were okay, even though you were getting stressed out about him singing with Diego.

Angie: Girls, calm down, cannot you see Violetta is nervous and you are making her worse?

Camila: There is nothing to be nervous about, you are marrying the one you love, so just enjoy the day.

Angie: Why, do not you girls go down and see if Leon is ready, while we talk?

Francesca and Camila went downstairs, everybody started arriving for the wedding as the guys and girls were arriving also all dressed, Diego walked up to Francesca. 

Diego: Hey, is Violetta better?

Francesca: Well, I was going to check on her until you stopped me.

Diego: I hate us being like this, Francesca.

Francesca: Well, you did this to us, Diego.

Diego: Please, be mine again.

Francesca: I'll have to think about it Diego, I'm really worried about Violetta, like what could be making her like this.

Diego: Look, Leon's with her now and I'm sure they are still going to get married.

Francesca: Unless she's... Pregnant?

Diego: Wait what?

Francesca: Well, she was flushed, and she has been moody than normal.

Diego: Do you think she could be?

Francesca: I'm not sure, but I'm going to get a drink.

Diego: I'll come with you.

Diego went to the kitchen to get a drink, while Angie was talking to Violetta.