Chapter 41 - Diecesca in Seville:

Francesca ~

When we got to the Airport, Diego went to check us in while I sat on the bench waiting for him, I heard a girl singing "In my own world" she was so talented, and then Diego came back.

Diego: Are you ready, my love?

Francesca: Do you hear that girl singing?

Diego: Yeah, she is talented.

Francesca: She should be in the studio.

Diego: My love, let us go through customs.

Francesca: Okay.

We went to the customs area and queued for an hour, since the line was long, once we got to the front, we grabbed trays from the side of the belt and put our belongings inside the tray, Diego walked through but he went beep because he forgot to take his belt off, as I walked through, I was clear.

I waited for Diego after getting my belongings and I saw that girl who was singing earlier she must be going to Servile or going home, Diego came up to me after grabbing his belongings we sat in the Sitting Lounge watching the Airplane fly, while I went for a wonder where I was bored, Diego was reading a magazine, he is just like Leon, when we went to Madrid them to were reading magazines relaxed and Violetta and I were trying to entertain ourselves.

Francesca: Diego, I am going for a walk.

Diego: *Reading* Okay, my love.

I walked through the shops and had a nose through the clothes shops, when I was looking at all the clothes it reminded me of Violetta and I singing Next to me and being silly trying clothes on.

When I came out of my thoughts, I could hear the flight being called loudly, Sh*t I had to go back to find Diego when I went back to where we were sat, he was not there, I could hear my name being called loudly.

Diego: Francesca!!!

I turned around and there was my husband shouting my name, I ran to him and grabbed my bag off him as walked to the gate hand in hand, it was finally time for our honeymoon.

We had to wait downstairs at the gate for the plane, which was fine since we had to be on the plane for 12 hours, and 29 minutes.

After some time, we got on the plane and flew to Seville as we relaxed, we soon arrived at the Airport of Seville, and we got off the Plane and went into the arrivals area for our Suitcases, since we were from You mix we had some fans to recognize us while we were waiting for our suitcases we signed autographs and Diego took some photos with people until the suitcases came, we missed them as everyone started crowding us until a guy walked towards us, he grabbed our suitcases from the belt and got us through the crowds, Diego put his sunglasses on as the Paparazzi found us too as they were flashing their cameras in our eyes.

Guy: Here, I will give you a lift to the Hotel

Francesca: Thank you.

We got in the car, but this guy was a bit crazy too, as he had daughters who loved our show as well, before leaving he wanted to take a picture of us who were already annoyed with everyone in the Airport, now he was making it worse.

Diego: Sir, can you drop us at the hotel?

Francesca: Please?

Guy: Yes, of course, but first one song for my daughters.

Diego: No, sir, we are tired from our flight, and this is supposed to be our honeymoon.

Guy: Wait. I thought you were with Violetta.

Diego: No, I am Diego, not Leon.

Guy: Okay, let us go.

He started driving but then he stopped again, Diego was getting fed up now, we were doing everything the guy wanted but when he stopped the car, we hurt our necks with his hard breaking, Diego had enough so he told me to get out of the car.

When we got out of the car, he was singing through the window I held onto Diego's arm as we walked away from him.

Diego: Just ignore him

Francesca: Diego, how are we going to get to the Hotel now?

Diego: It is not far, Francesca.

Francesca: Oh, okay.

We walked further until we were lost, Diego did not know where we were, because he was so stubborn to ask someone, after some time we finally got to the hotel, Diego checked us in, and we went to our room it was the honeymoon suite it was beautiful. 

I rested on the big king-size bed while I rested Diego went into the shower to wash all the travelling off his body while I called Violetta to see how she was.

When I came off the phone with Violetta, Diego came out of the shower, he rested on the bed while watching tv, while I went into the shower, he got changed and laid back on the bed I came out of the shower, I went into the closet to see what to wear for dinner, we were different to Leon and Violetta when they went on their honeymoon, they tease each other and land in bed together, Diego and I  don't really have s*x often we only do if we are in the moment, but we were tired, but Leon and Violetta do it even when they are tired it's like they have a sexual connection they love being naked with each other.

Violetta is always telling me the experiences she has with Leon; they try different things on holiday without the kids obviously, but Diego and I don't even do anything much, let's just say he doesn't like that much sexual content that much, becau...

Violetta is always telling me the experiences she has with Leon; they try different things on holiday without the kids obviously, but Diego and I don't even do anything much, let's just say he doesn't like that much sexual content that much, because Violetta never did it with him either, but it was because of Leon, she can only give herself to Leon.

I picked out an outfit for dinner and we went out of the hotel into a posh restaurant I never thought Diego could be this romantic.