Chapter 34 - Naxi talk:

Maxi ~

I met Naty in the café, as we need to talk about our relationship which we still have not made up yet, as I sat opposite her, she looked like she was hiding something.

Maxi: Hey, Naty.

Naty: Oh, Hey, Maxi.

Maxi: Are you okay?

Naty: Uh...

Maxi: What is wrong?

Naty: I must tell you something and I do not think you are going to like it.

Maxi: Oh, I also have something to tell you, but can I go first because otherwise, I will never say it.

Naty: Okay.

Maxi: I want you back, Naty, I love you so much and I am lost without you, please come back to me.

Naty: Maxi, which is what I need to tell you I have found someone else.

Maxi: What?

Naty: I have met someone, and I moved on, now.

Maxi: No, Naty, you cannot do this to me.

Naty: I am sorry, Maxi, but I do not love you anymore.

Maxi: *Holds her hand* I gave up the band for you, and you are just going to walk away?

Naty: Maxi, I never wanted you to give up on the band, which was your and the boy's decision not ours.

Maxi: So, you are just going to forget everything we had for some new loose end?

Naty: I have no choice, we have is gone now.

While Maxi was talking Ludmila came in and interrupted them.

Ludmila: Oh, Naty, why are you talking to this loser?

Maxi: Ludmila, can you leave us alone?

Naty: No, Maxi, you are the one who is leaving.

Maxi: No, not until we sort this out.

Naty: There is nothing to sort out Maxi, we are finished, I have someone else now and that is how it is, I am sorry.

Ludmila: Maxi, can't you see she does not want to talk to you anymore?

Maxi: Fine, I have tried, but if you say it is over then I cannot change that.

Maxi left and Ludmila sat down while Naty was feeling bad for Maxi.

Ludmila: Natalia, you are with Felipe, you should be happy.

Naty: I am, but it does not mean I cannot miss Maxi, Ludmila he was special to me.

Ludmila: Look, I see where you are coming from where I was the same with Federico when he went on tour, but I have Danny and him now.

Naty: Are you trying to make me feel better?

Ludmila: No, I am just trying to tell you that moving on is the right thing to do right now. Look at Lion and Violetta they broke up gave each other space then they got back together.

Naty: Yeah, because they love each other, but the only Maxi loves is his band, and you know I can accept that.

Ludmila: But?

Naty: But being with him is amazing, you know he is always there when I am down and I know since he has been back from the tour, we have changed but our love never changed.

Ludmila: Felipe is different to Maxi.

Naty: No, he is not he is a famous singer at Youmix.

Ludmila: Then why are you with him?

Naty: Because I need to move on, Ludmila.

Ludmila: Well, then stop thinking and talking about Maxi, the one thing about moving on is you do not think or talk about your ex.

After some time, Maxi went home while Naty and Ludmila have a slumber party to cheer Naty up. 

A/N: 

Is Naty ready to move on Maxi? 

What about Maxi is he ready to move on?