Chapter 26 ~ On Leon and Violetta's honeymoon:

Violetta ~
Leon and I were resting by the pool on the sunbeds Leon was resting in a pair of swimming shorts and no top while I had a red bikini on it was super hot today my stomach was showing a little bit with the baby growing, we were still enjoying our honeymoon when my phone dinged as I opened it, I saw an email from Clemont as I saw a video, I played it with headphones.

As Violetta was listening to her headphones, Leon was trying to get attention, but she was too into the video that was playing, so Leon gripped her legs on the bed making the bar of the sunbed fall off the selected hole and Violetta laid down on the bed laughing while Leon leaned over her as she took off her headphones.

Leon: That is what you get for ignoring me.

Violetta: *Laughing* Leon, there are kids around.

Leon: What do you want to drink?

Violetta: Hmm, I will have lemonade, and a kiss.

Leon: I will get you lemonade and I will think about the kiss.

He got up as she sat up shouting his name, she texted Clemont about the Video and rested back on the bed even though it was still laid down, as Leon came back, he had his sunglasses on top of his head, and she could see girls on the other side of the pool checking him out, so she gripped his shorts and pulled him towards her.

Leon: What was that for?

Violetta: There are girls over there checking you out.

Leon: And?

Violetta: Well, I do not like girls checking my husband out, I am only allowed.

Leon: But, baby, you are the lucky one because you are married to this good-looking guy.

As Leon kissed her forehead, she put her arm around her bare torso and Leon sat on the edge of the sunbed while the girls on the other side of the pool walked over with notepads and walked up to them.

Fan 1: Leon, I'm a massive fan of All for you, please could sign my notepad please.

Leon: Sure, who to?

The fan told him her name and he signed the notepad until the other girls were pushing her out of the way and Violetta started getting jealous.

Violetta: Leon!!!

Leon: Baby calm down it was just an autograph, I had a fan on the bar.

After some time, Leon laid on Violetta's sunbed with her after pulling the back of the sunbed back up, until it was lunchtime, so Leon and Violetta thought they would go out and get something to eat while sightseeing later, they went up to their room and got changed well, Leon put a top on and Violetta put a quick netty dress over her bikini, when they went out of the hotel, they held hands in the hot sun. 

While they were looking for somewhere to eat, Violetta saw a small baby shop which made her pull Leon's hand towards the shop.

Leon: Babe, why don't we get something to eat first and then we can go through the shops when we are going back to the hotel?

Violetta: Okay, let us get something to eat for this little one.

They came to a snack bar opposite the beach they sat down as they ordered Violetta was looking at the beach while taking photos, while Leon was texting Federico about the band where the guys have been rehearsing for a show at the Barcelona festival.

Violetta: *Talking to Leon* Leon, do you think the guys are okay?

Leon: *Not really listening* Hmm, yeah baby.

Violetta: *Realizes he is not listening* I have an idea of a name for our baby girl Dolores.

Leon: *Did not even react* That's nice baby.

Violetta: *Shouts* LEON!!!

Leon: *Looks up* What?

Violetta: You're not paying attention to me.

Leon: Awe, baby, sorry.

Violetta: What is so interesting about that phone?

Leon: Just Federico telling me about the band, but you're important to me, my love.

Violetta: Good, because this is our honeymoon Leon, I thought you said no distractions on this holiday hmm?

Leon: When did I say that?

Violetta: Before we got on the plane.

Leon: Well, I am glad you remember me saying that because I do not.

Violetta: Come on, my love, you will see the boys next week, can we just enjoy our last week?

Leon: Okay, just us no interruptions.

After some time, they had food and it was getting late afternoon while they were looking around the shops, it was around 4:00 pm, and when they reached the hotel, they rested in their room for the night.

They watched a movie until they fell asleep.