Chapter 18 - The morning of the wedding day:

Violetta ~
I woke up in my handsome boy's arms after Diego left last night Leon and I had a night in bed with Grace, but as Grace fell asleep Leon lifted her and put her in her own bed where Leon couldn't cope with Grace, he and I all in the bed where he gets warm really quick which are why he's like my hot water bottle, I know what you're thinking did we get dressed or were we still naked?

Then yes, I put on Leon's sweatshirt and wore it like a nighty while Leon had his t-shirt on with his joggers, although when Grace went into her room Leon took his t-shirt off in the night because he was sweating.

Well, Today is finally the day I become Mrs Vargas, I'm so nervous and excited at the same time, I know what you're thinking yes, we did have a row yesterday, but we made up with the perfect sex and then Diego came to annoy us but when my dad came home, he got him to leave.

Leon: *Stirs* Mm, good morning, future Mrs Vargas.

Violetta: Morning, Mr Vargas.

We shared a morning kiss and then Angie jumped Grace onto the bed with us making us sit up for her, while Herman came in kissing Angie's head while watching Grace cuddle her dad.

Violetta: Grace, be careful of daddy's hair, he doesn't like his hair messed up.

Leon: *Messes her hair up* Mommy does though.

Violetta: Leon!!!

Grace giggled at her mom while cuddling into her dad tightly until Violetta jumped on him nearly hitting Grace.

Leon: *Groans* Ugh... Babe, watch Grace, don't hit her.

Violetta: Sorry, honey.

Herman took a picture of them all cuddling Leon while he was laying down on the pillow, Violetta noticed Leon was still topless.

Violetta: Leon!!! You don't have a top on.

Leon: And I just woke up baby.

Angie: Right, we have a big morning. We need to Prepare the Bride and Groom for their day so Violetta you will be in the dressing room all day getting ready while Leon will be...

Leon: At Federico's getting ready.

Violetta: What? But Leon the wedding is here the guests will be arriving.

Herman: It's fine, I can sort the guests you two just worry about getting ready for each other.

Violetta: I'm getting married!!!

After some time, Violetta went downstairs to have some breakfast with everyone when they saw Olga and Ramallo arguing over some wedding things.

Violetta: *Puts her hands on her head* They are like a married couple.

Herman: Where's Leon?

Violetta: Oh, he's having a shower, he will bring Grace down when he's done when she was getting dressed.

Leon walked down the stairs with a pair of jeans and his white top with a jersey jacket and his hair was flat from being in the shower as he handed Grace to Violetta, he kissed her head while grabbing a piece of toast from the plate.

Leon: Right, I got to go.

Violetta: That's all you going to have?

Olga: Excuse me, sunshine, sit down you are going to have a proper breakfast not just a piece of toast.

Leon: Olga I'm fine, I promise, this will be fine and besides I have a few things to do before the wedding.

Violetta: Leonardo Alexander Vargas, sit on that chair right now and eat otherwise no surprises.