Chapter 10 - Leonetta's date:

Meanwhile, Violetta and Leon sat on the bench talking about Leon's and the guy's decision of leaving the band behind where Violetta wanted to know the real reason, he did it.

Violetta: Leon, Can I ask you a question?

Leon: Of course.

Violetta: What's the real reason for leaving the band?

Leon: Look, I love being in the band, but I can't be in the band when I know it's going to risk me leaving you and Grace and I can't do it, besides my life is you and our daughter now.

Violetta: So, how come you never mentioned it?

Leon: Because I didn't want to worry you because you have enough on your plate than knowing my drama and problems.

Violetta: Leon, we're getting married. I have a right to know what your decisions are.

Leon: I know that baby.

Violetta: Oh, so if you know why are you being like this? So secretive.

Leon: Baby, I'm not being secretive.

Violetta: As you say until you keep something else from me.

Leon: Well, if this is how you're going to react each time I hide something from you then I won't be secretive with you.

Violetta: That's all I'm saying.

Leon: Really?

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* Yes, I love you, Leon.

Leon: I love you too, baby.

After some time, they went to a restaurant as Grace was still at Herman and Angie, they thought they would spend some time with each other before going home.

 Violetta: Actually, do you know what?

Leon: What, baby?

Violetta: I've been thinking, and we should now you're not with the band we could take some family vacations with Grace.

Leon pulled out her chair while sitting down and they sat opposite each other.

Leon: *Thinking* Hmm, it's a promising idea, but I think we should wait until Grace is a little bit older.

Violetta: Why? she's a month old now.

Leon: I know baby, but I thought you weren't big on flying?

Violetta: Well, I'm not, but I still like going abroad.

Leon: No, because you always told me you never wanted to fly because you were pulled around like a suitcase with your dad and you would get bad memories.

Violetta: Oh, Leon, lighten up, I'm going to the bathroom in a minute, I'll have ham and salad.

Leon nodded as Violetta left, he mocked the words Violetta said to him.