Chapter 46 - The DVD and Show: *Last chapter*

Leon ~

Well, I woke up to a head on my shoulder and an arm around my waist, I got up without waking Violetta up, I thought I would get dressed, I was enjoying some alone time in the kitchen until I could hear Violetta's voice.

Violetta: Grace, I want you to go in the shower before Grampy and Angie pick you up to take to the park, *Walks into the kitchen* Hey, baby, you were up early this morning.

Leon: Yeah, I just thought I would you let sleep.

Violetta: *Looks in the fridge* Well, Francesca and Diego are back from their Honeymoon, and we have the DVD and show to perform for.

Leon: Yeah, well, I am going to see the boys.

Violetta: *Stops him from walking* Leon?

Leon: Hmm?

Violetta: Are you sure you are, okay?

Leon: *Kisses her forehead* I will see you later baby.

Violetta: Okay, I love you.

Leon: I love you too.

We sang "Make me crazy" first, we all looked at our girls while singing, then it was us as a group as we sang "Don't stop the show" before we carried on, we had a break.

Camila: So, how was the most romantic Honeymoon?

Francesca: It was good, we had a lot of fun.

Violetta: How about sex? Did you try different types of sex that you wouldn't do in your room?

Francesca: No, Diego and I did not have sex, Violetta.

Violetta: Why not? Leon and I always try to.

Francesca: But that is the thing Violetta we are not you and Leon.

Camila: Anyway, what is happening between you and him?

Violetta: Nothing.

Francesca: Really because you seem tense with each other.

Violetta: NO!!!

Violetta shouted making the boys look at them, when she stopped Leon walked away from the boys while Violetta was walking towards him.