Chapter 39 - Diego and Francesca's wedding day: *Part 2*

Marco: Well, isn't this romantic? And you did not tell me you were getting married to my best friend because?

Francesca: Marco, I thought you were still in London.

Marco: Well, it helps when you have people close to you to tell you what is going on.

Francesca: Who told you?

Lara: Oh, are we late?

Leon: Lara, what are you doing here?

Lara: Well, I wanted to wish the happy couple a great wedding.

Maxi: *Stands up* Right what is going on?

Ludmila: Diego and Francesca are getting married, Marco.

Marco: it is funny, how it took me to go to London for you to make a move on my best friend.

Diego: Marco, I love her, it just happened.

Marco: And you could not tell me if that is, in fact, how does Violetta feel about you dating her best friend?

Violetta: Marco, let them be happy.

Marco: Fine, I wish you all the happiest in the world Diego and Francesca.

He left with Lara, as the wedding carried on it was soon the wedding reception at the posh lounge in the hotel, we got a table and drinks while we were all singing. Diego and Francesca sang together which we loved.

Then the boy band sang all my life which made the girls cheer for them.

Then Francesca and the girls sang something while Leon and Violetta were enjoying some time while watching Grace dancing with Diego and Federico while Leon drank some of his drink, before he could put it down on the table Violetta nicked his drink out of his hand.

Leon: Hey, that is my drink, get your own.

Violetta: We share Leon.

Leon: You got a drink.

Violetta: How about a dance?

Leon: Nah, you go dance with Diego and Federico with Grace.

Violetta danced with everyone while Leon was sitting down drinking his drink and talking to Andres and Clemont about Gery and Andre's new girlfriend.

Clemont: I never thought Marco would give up Francesca like that, didn't he love her?

Leon: I am glad he did because otherwise, the wedding would have been a disaster, but you know weddings there's always drama at a wedding.

Andres: You did not have any drama, Leon.

Leon: Yes, I did Violetta was throwing up that is enough drama for me, and this guy kept getting in the way, how are you and Gery anyway?

Clemont: We are good, we have finally got Tomas and Lara off our backs.

Leon: What? What about Tomas and Lara?

Clemont: Nothing, forget it.

Leon: You have said it now.

Andres: Oh, my god are you a part of them?

Clemont: Not anymore.

Leon: What do you mean not anymore?

Clemont: Okay, Gery is Lara's sister.

Leon: What!!!

Gery was standing behind him and heard what he said as she walked away and sat on her own Leon was looking for Violetta when he came across Gery.