Chapter 14 - Grace in the hospital:

Violetta and Leon sat in the waiting room while waiting for the doctor to come back with information Violetta was angry and stressed out.

Violetta: I can't believe Tomas pushed our daughter just for jealousy.

Leon: Babe, it was an accident it's not like he did it on purpose.

Violetta: *Turns to him* How can you say that? Of course, it was on purpose Leon, this was not an accident.

Leon: Vilu, calm down...

Violetta: I will not calm down Leon, my daughter is in a hospital bed because of that d*ckhead and you have the nerve to sit there and defend him.

Leon: I'm not defending anyone, I'm just...

Violetta: You're just excusing the fact that the guy who ruined my life is responsible for hurting OUR daughter Leon.

Leon: Blaming Tomas isn't going to change anything.

Violetta: You know what Leon?

Leon: What?

Violetta: Get out of my sight before I do something I regret.

Leon: I'll get you a bottle of water to calm you down.

Violetta: I don't need to calm down Leon, I just want you out of my sight.

Leon got up and went to get a drink when Violetta sat down Francesca and Camila saw her sitting down.

Francesca: How is she?

Violetta: We haven't had any news yet.

Camila: Where's Leon?

Violetta: I told him to leave me alone.

Francesca: Why?

Violetta: Oh because he was defending Tomas and he's the reason Grace is in here.

Francesca: Look, Leon is just being positive.

Violetta: He kept telling me to calm down and I'm not calming down until I know my baby girl is okay.

Camila: Look. you need Leon with you Violetta, he is just worried about his daughter as well but stressing out isn't going to work.

Violetta: Oh, really? So, you're telling me that this was bound to happen even without Tomas?

Francesca: No, she isn't saying that.

Camila: Do you know what Violetta, if you're going to push everyone away you won't have anyone.

Leon walked back to them with a bottle of water for Violetta, but she snatched the bottle out of his hand and nudged his shoulder while walking away.

Leon: I don't know what's wrong with her.

Francesca: Look, Leon just don't leave her, she needs you it doesn't matter what she does or says she loves you.

Leon: I don't know she's too busy blaming Tomas.

Violetta: *Runs to Leon* LEON!!!

Leon: What?

Violetta: Grace... *Sobs*

Francesca: She isn't...

Violetta: *Shakes her head* Her monitor was beeping like crazy...

Leon: Baby, it's her waking up, come on think positive.

Camila: Leon's right.

Violetta: I can't lose her, this should never have happened, I wish we never took her to the studio, but this was your idea to take her. I was happy just to leave her with my dad.

Leon: Babe, she asked us to take her.

Violetta: And you let it happen, I wish you never came back off the tour, do you know what I wish I never...

Francesca: VIOLETTA!!

Violetta: I wish you never knew about Grace; I was coping fine on my own before you knew.

Camila: VIOLETTA STOP!!!!

Violetta: You stay out of my life Leon Vargas and my daughter's.

Leon: What?

Violetta: I want you to leave Leon...

Leon: No, I'm not going anywhere.

Violetta: I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!!

There was silence between Violetta and Leon until the doctor went to see them.

Doctor: Mr and Mrs Vargas?

Violetta: We're not married, it's just Miss Castillo.

Doctor: Okay? Your daughter is out of danger now so you can see her now.

Violetta: Thank you, doctor, *Turns to Leon* I don't want you to see her, Leon, you better be gone by the time I come back.

Leon: Baby...

Violetta: I'm no longer your baby Leon, we're over.

Camila: But Leon has done nothing wrong.

Violetta: No? Well, he defended Tomas, and it was his idea to take Grace to the Studio so, to be honest, he and Tomas are to blame for this.

Leon: Okay, what are you going to tell Grace hmm? That she can't see her dad because he made decisions that her mother didn't agree with?

Violetta: I will tell her the truth that it is her dad and Tomas's fault who put her in the hospital for stupid decisions.

Violetta went to her daughter and Leon left to go back to the studio where he saw Tomas.

Tomas: Oh, Leon, how's Grace?

Leon didn't say anything just punched him making him fall on the floor.

Leon: You are to blame for all of this, thanks to you my girlfriend has left me, and I can't even see my daughter you happy now?

TO BE CONTINUED...