Chapter 30 ~ The girls talk at the studio. Part 2:

Violetta ~ 
After arguing with the girls yesterday, I did feel bad for not being there for Francesca, but I just didn't think she was going to be planning a wedding so soon, it was different with Leon and where we have Grace and we have had a long engagement, but Diego and Francesca I think they need to think about what they are doing before they start planning things like this. 

Once, I went up to bed, Leon came in and tried to talk sense into me, but I was not having it, and then he questioned me.

Flashback ~ 

Violetta: Do not, Leon.

Leon: Baby, what is the real reason you do not want to help Francesca with her wedding, do you still have feelings for Diego?

Violetta: *Sits up* What, God no, how can you say that? I love you, Leon.

Leon: Then why are you overreacting like this? Are you jealous of them or something?

Violetta: I just want her to be sure, where this is Diego, we are talking about.

Leon: Baby, Diego has changed for the better and he loves Francesca.

Violetta: Oh, you changed your tune about him, where last year you were arguing with him and trying to expose him because I was with him.

Leon: Oh, is that what it is about Ludmila, he was part of a plan when you were together and suddenly, he has feelings for Francesca instead of a plan.

Violetta: I just do not trust him.

Leon: Well, he did try it on with you before our wedding, but that was because he and Francesca were not getting along.

Violetta: Exactly, and what is he going to do when they are married and they have an argument, go and sleep with a stripper, I am just looking out for her that is all.

Leon: Well, if that happens, you will be there for your friend, Violetta instead of finding excuses not to help her be there for her, all she needs on her wedding day is Diego and the friends she has around her or them even.

Violetta: I will talk to her tomorrow.

Leon: Okay.

End of Flashback ~ 

I have to say Leon was right, I was just finding excuses not to be there for her, because of my doubts. But I could not let them get the best of me where I needed to be there for Francesca like she was there for me and Grace.

After I got ready, Leon was still asleep. I kissed the back of his head, and I went to the Studio after kissing my daughter's head, where I saw Francesca and Camila.

Violetta: Francesca!!! 

Francesca: Look, if you have come to say you do not want to help me, save your breath.

Violetta: No, I want to help you. I am sorry about yesterday I overacted about the whole thing it was a shock.

Camila: Wait, did you just say you want to help?