Chapter 45 - After Leon left:

Violetta ~

After a while, Leon left and didn't come back, Grace and Leo went up to bed while I put my pyjamas on and I thought I would play on the piano for a bit, while I wasn't very tired whereas my mind was spinning, I put Leon's wedding ring on the piano as I sang talk if you can, I just can't believe he left me, but I just didn't understand why he went so far by saying awful things to me, it's like he's been waiting for the right time and everything that he said it was like he was holding it in for a while.

While I finished singing my dad sat next to me and I smiled at him because I did not tell him about Leon and everything that went on.

Herman: Hey, where is the kids?

Violetta: Oh, uh, they went up to bed as it is past their bedtime.

Herman: *Looks at the ring on the Piano* Is that Leon's ring?

Violetta: Yeah. *Closes her eyes*

Herman: Why? Where is Leon anyway?

Violetta: We had a row earlier and he left.

Herman: What?

Violetta: Yeah, basically I saw him arguing with Clemont in the park earlier and some truths were spoken, so it upset Leon, Dad I think I have lost him.

Herman: No, Leon will be back, he cannot be mad at you forever.

Violetta: You did not hear him, he was saying some things that were hurtful, it was as if he was holding his tongue for a very long time.

Herman: Come on, Violetta he was just angry, I do not think he meant what he said.

Violetta: Dad what if Leon is right? What if I am too busy living in my own world that I am not seeing that I am making the one I love suffer?

Herman: Then you need to make sure that you are always living in your and Leon's world look around you Violetta, you have great friendships, you have a family that loves you living your dreams at the Studio and Look now you have two beautiful children a husband that loves you and you know every day you turning into your mom every day as your growing up and you realise what you want in time and I think you have found what you want now, and that is this Leon your children and most importantly you letting yourself be too nice to guys that maybe because you're really nice you're not seeing what everyone else sees.

Violetta: I must talk to Leon before I lose him, can you look after the kids?

Herman nodded, and as I went upstairs to get changed, I grabbed my car keys and went to his house, but his mom said he was staying at Federico's, I went to see him.

Federico: Violetta? What are you doing here?

Violetta: Getting the one I love back.

I walked into the house and saw him lying on the sofa watching tv, walked up to him and put my lips on his at first, he was being resistant till he kissed me back.

Violetta: *Pulls away* Leon, I'm sorry, I guess you're right I am too busy living in my own world that I am not seeing our world, I don't care about anyone else I only care about you, you're the one I want I have always wanted to live my life with you, I don't want some guy with his lies to come between us, because we are stronger together than without each other.

Leon did not say anything, he just sat up and looked at me, I wanted him to embrace me and tell me I was right, but he did not.

Leon: You say this now, but what will happen when we get back to where we are, hmm? someone else is going to come between us.

Violetta: Leon, do you love me as you say?

Leon: Yes, of course, I love you.

Violetta: Then f*ck everyone else, let us just be us.

Leon kissed Violetta as she kissed him back, while they were kissing Federico walked in.

Federico: I am guessing you have made up great now take your kissing to your house.

We got up and Leon grabbed some of the things and put them in the car as they drove home, Grace and Leo were up with Herman when they saw their dad coming through the door, and they ran at him. 

Grace: Daddy!!!

Leo: Daddy!!!

Leon: *Cuddles them back* Hey, you two.

Violetta: I thought you two were in bed?

Grace: We were but when grandad told us you were getting daddy, we had to stay up to see him.

Violetta: Oh, did he now?

Leon: Well, it is time for you two to go up to bed now.

Grace: Daddy will you give us a goodnight kiss?

Leon: Yes once you go up to bed I will.

Grace: Come on Leo.

As they ran upstairs, Violetta held Leon's hand while looking at Herman.

Herman: Look, they asked where you were, I could not lie.

Violetta: No, I guess not.

Leon: I better go up and give them two a good night's kisses.

Violetta: Don't forget your stuff.

Leon: I will do it tomorrow.

Violetta: Leon, you are staying right?

Leon: Yes, baby.

Violetta: Okay, I love you.

Leon: I love you too baby *Winks at her*

Leon went up to give his children a goodnight kiss while Violetta up to bed as well.