Chapter 9 - Discussions and heartbreaks:

Everyone was at the Studio even the guys where they needed to decide which made them heartbroken, but it was the only way they could be there for their girlfriends.

Gery: Clemont, stop okay Lara isn't going to come back, okay?

Clemont: You don't know that; how do we know that Tomas isn't coming back?

The guys walked in, and Violetta walked up to Leon.

Violetta: Leon, baby what are you doing here? Where's Grace?

Leon: Babe, it's fine I dropped Grace off at Herman's and Angie's where I had a band meeting to across town so I couldn't take her with me, but Herman and Angie are looking after her.

Francesca: Diego, you're not even a part of the band anymore so why did you go with them?

Diego: I just went to support them; they are still my friends Francesca.

Ludmila: Federico what is going on?

Leon: Okay, here's the thing, well we guys have been talking to Pablo and Marotti about the band.

Violetta: Leon?

Maxi: The thing is we are scared that we are losing our girlfriends because of this band.

Federico: And since Leon and I have children to look after, well we don't think we can carry on with the band.

Violetta and Ludmila looked at each other worried.

Andres: So, we decided to quit the band.

Girls: WHAT!!!

Broduey: It's for the best.

Camila: But you're giving up your career.

Naty: What about your Album and Music video?

Maxi: Well, we thought we won't quit straight away, we thought we would do the Album and the music video and then we will stop the band.

Ludmila: But, what about if fans love your album and your music video they will want more.

Diego: Well, if that happens then the band will continue but without Federico and Leon, it'll be me Andres and Broduey.

Francesca: Excuse me? And when were we going to discuss this?

Diego: Tonight.

Francesca walked off angry as Naty was walking out the door Maxi caught her.

Maxi: So, does this mean we're back together now?

Naty: No, Maxi, good for you for leaving the band but it doesn't change anything between us.

She walked off and saw everyone apart from Diego and Andres cuddling their girlfriends.

Leon: I hope you're not mad at me for not discussing it with you.