The Gorrah Planet: Explained + Connected to the Greek Gods

Chaos (the black void) created Rainbow and Sol. Rainbow is a male and Sol is a female. They were more powerful than their siblings and Gaia herself. So, Rainbow and Sol had sex and the birth of the planets came to be. The Gorrah Planet is the home for the Aliens in line with the rest of the planets as extras. There were exactly 27 planets (excluding Earth) that surround Gorrah within the Alien solar system.

Within Gorrah came the first humanoid purple-eyed aliens (who look human) served Sol more than Rainbow. Sol is a kind and motherly god that cares for all of her creation. Rainbow is cunny and becomes quick to anger. So, Sol established the entire Alien civilization while Rainbow created color. Sol was even more powerful than all of the Olympian gods but they never met in person because Zeus thought that they were the only ones so he didn't care enough to travel to space.

Within the Greek Gods, A'bel is supposedly a hero and he becomes a great figure in history on Earth. Along with Sol caring for him as a mother would. So within the original plot, the Olympian gods are dead except for Artemis and some of the rest. A'bel becomes the king of the gods and rules Olympus for eternity with Sol by her side.

But where is Rainbow through all of this? He doesn't care for what Sol created since their creation doesn't care for him EXCEPT for the Gorrah planet. He tends to the Gorrah planet the most by doing his own thing in creating the Alien races and everything.

So within the ORIGINAL Darko-Man story, Rainbow is the Thanos/Dark-Seid of the Super-Verse. Ivan is supposed to go against Rainbow. And to describe Rainbow, he is basically the Joker + Willy Wonka combined.

I forgot what Sol looked like since I deleted her picture from my old phone but I see Charlize Theron as the character. Also, I did have an image of Rainbow but I lost one good piece of art I had of him on my old phone which I deleted and regretted.