The Original Planned Books

Written in June 17, 2021.
There may be some typos.

The Noble Anderson {TRILOGY OR SINGLE BOOK}: The family is classified to be the noble family of England, but life behind the walls isn't what the public perceives. This is a story of a woman named Angie Anderson who is the second oldest daughter of her family. She has sisters of six who are young and old that live lives spoiled by their mother's tender care. But the sacrifice she has to make to not be married will take the cost of discovering a new world behind her rich life.

"The Walking Spirit" is a compilation book to show each different individual going through a traumatic experience that leads them into the light of a person who saves them from their trouble.

Aphrodite's Beauty {Seventh Or Eighth Book Series}: Famous singer Martha Langford dies of natural causes in the wake of her career becoming a legacy that carries the mantle to her daughter, Linda to cope with the cares of being a celebrity in her early twenties as she goes through a life of doubting her worth of holding the legacy her mother has left behind. In the wake of that, she discovers a secret her mother has kept that will forever change her life and the people around her. (Originally Feeble)