Greek Gods: Rocky - Old Story + Connected

I forgot about what the poster was called but I posted this on Wattpad back in 2019 and noticed people liked the book cover. Even when posting on Instagram, it was the same thing.

The story is about a warrior on her own to defeat monsters and enemies. She's basically like the female Hercules/Wonder-Woman. She is the daughter of Hades and has no mother. I'll just say Hades wanted Gaia (Mother Earth) to create him a daughter since he can't have children and he's of death. So, Rocky was born. And I had an idea that she's the love interest of Aries. But the idea doesn't make sense when Hades is Aries's uncle and basically hooking up with his niece. So no.

She is straight but she's mostly battle minded and lives a chaste life because back in those days, women pledge their life to Athena or Hera to remain virgins until marriage or forever without sleeping with no man. Meaning none of them were lesbians or bisexual.

But the story didn't work because I only posted the book cover and summary without any chapters. All of the chapters were in my subconscious.

Will I bring back this story? It depends but I decided that I will bring her back in the Greek Gods trilogy for her to make an official appearance.