Old Stories: Cooter Mistress Flirtatious (Super-Verse)

Actress: Natalie Portman

Summary: Cooter grew up in Scotland with a family of gingers

Summary: Cooter grew up in Scotland with a family of gingers. But she's the only one adopted. Never knowing her parents, she leaves home to figure out her birth family. She gets herself into being an assassin to kill bad men. However, she has one enemy left planning to strike back. She is an alien from the Gorrah planet and she's the captain + CEO of the company of the bad assassin. Cooter has to take her down while keeping her identity in check. She wears a red long dress, has a katana as her weapon, and her famous black wig that makes her mysterious.

In the Super-Verse, she was going to be the MAIN love interest of Bone-Skull and be friends with Ivan Gorrah. They were gonna create a whole Justice League to fight bigger threats on Earth and do space adventures in the galaxy.

Cooter is an anti-hero since she kills on assignment.

Am I bringing back this story again? No. But I will bring back the character in one of my book series which I cannot tell you about. Yet she's gonna have a whole different personality and all of her backgrounds have been erased.

Why Did I Cancel The Story? Creating the Super-Verse was too much because I am the only person trying to create all these stories in multiple books. I received writer's block and canceled the story without writing the story. I did the summary and arts of everything. But all of that went to waste.

COOTER IS BASED ON: