My Current WIPs I Plan To Publish Soon (2024 or 2025)

1. The Ororo Munroe Series: Shadow King

 The Ororo Munroe Series: Shadow King

Actress: Leah Jeffries

I've been thinking for a couple of days, that I decided I might bring back Storm-Verse because her story and storylines within the series have been in my head for years. Her stories can't leave my head. As well as my version of the X-Men in this fanfic for Ororo Munroe. To be honest, there isn't a lot of fanfics of Storm. Plus, she isn't a popular character like Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman. So my drive to revive the Storm fanfic is strong. 

So I've been wondering, how would my version of the Ororo and X-Men turn out on Wattpad? How will the storylines be executed? Many questions to ask myself. So, I'm just trying to develop a cast for all the characters within the Storm-Verse. Remember when I said I "might" isn't confirmed whether or not the book will happen. This is just an epiphany I've thought of ever since I posted Part 3 of Storm-Verse.

I didn't write Ororo's prequel books up until her adult life because the first thing I did on Wattpad was make the cover (which is long gone, deleted). The story idea at first was complicated since I was trying to mix The Vampire Diaries and FOX's X-Men. Then looking back at those ideas, they were questionably bad. But when I thought of Ororo's prequel books before The Vampire Diaries crossover, I kept the book in mind until Irregular Mysteries came to be.

I introduced Storm-Verse in Irregular Mysteries without writing any previous books on it. All of the stories were in my head. So when I introduced an older Ororo in Irregular Mysteries, it felt like I skipped so much and didn't see her character arc fully. There were a lot of characters in Irregular Mysteries, so I had to fill in the blanks for storylines that happened in Ororo's world that never made it to being written.

So things happened that hindered my decision to make the series come to life. Since everything was all in my head for 8-9 years, I think it is time for Ororo to shine. I am a fan of FOX's X-Men movies and was obsessed with Storm.

Seeing the current state of the MCU right now, I don't trust X-Men to be adapted properly on screen. I don't like the way they made Ms. Marvel "mutant" when she's superhuman in the comics. 

Anyway, I might bring back the Storm fanfic series. 

2. The Moment I Fell For You

The book is coming back with the same premise

The book is coming back with the same premise. Except with a few changes.

The story had a good start and I discontinued it due to personal stuff that happened in the pandemic. To clarify, it had nothing to do with lack of ideas. The story was going somewhere but that was when I hit a rough spot. 

So 5 years later (the book came out in 2019), I will bring back the book. The thing is, will I be committed to the book? How will the story be executed? For now, I'll figure all that out behind the screen.

3. The Samurai Woman/What's Left Of Me (Remake) - Komi The Vampire Warrior

New Plot: The blood of an ancient vampire awakes Komi from dying from her battle wounds. Long ago, Komi was known as Japanese's Mulan: disguising herself as a man to protect her dad from possibly dying in war. The tale of the reimagined Mulan comes with a twist. Before she saves Japan, she is killed. Now, she's left for dead. That's where her story begins with a mortal who is forced to live her days mourning for the actions she's made that led to her demise. Yet, living as a vampire isn't something she's never expected. However, as she lives through centuries in the shadows watching the world change before her eyes. She thought she was alone as a vampire, where she hasn't met anyone like her. Until, she'll find herself being tracked down by werewolves and vampire hunters for a reason she doesn't know.

Over the summer, I came up with the new plot because I felt like I didn't want the story to be a stereotype and had that worry over my head when I first published the book on my new account. So with the new plot, I decided to put the new book within the same world as Cleopatra The Vamptress. It makes sense and thought it was a cool idea.

So, these are the work-in-progress books I have in mind I plan to possibly publish soon in the future.