How Would I Remake The Ororo Munroe Fanfic?

Instead of the 12-book series I originally planned, it'll be 8 with 16 chapters

Instead of the 12-book series I originally planned, it'll be 8 with 16 chapters. The series would be an AU (alternative universe) mixed with headcanons and canon events of Storm and the X-Men. For canon events, I mean stuff that happened in the comics, movies, and shows. Also for headcannons, it's fans believing certain things or a situation about a character is true.

For example: Storm is bisexual due to the close relationship she had with Yukio in the comics.

Also, it'll be mixed with original storylines while portraying the headcanon and canon properly. And giving respect to the creators of Storm and the X-Men.

Some X-Men characters will be paired with original characters for the series and some will stay with their canon love interests (or pairings that happened in the comics but aren't prominent). The movies and animated shows will be a backdrop for recording the events of the X-Men and researching more about Storm and X-Men.

When I thought of telling Storm's origin, I imagined it as Harry Potter and Smallville.

Harry Potter: Watching the character grow up just like Potter did in the movies.

Smallville: Exploring the teenage years into adulthood like when Clark was a teen and watching him grow into Superman at the end of the show.

Storm will already be "Storm" early on in the series but it's mainly watching her grow up when I mentioned Harry Potter. Smallville will probably be the exciting part because of exploring teen Ororo and the X-Men. Then when adulthood comes in, it's going to be fun since a lot of drama will happen.

Here's how the series would be set up:

Title: The Ororo Munroe Series

1. Shadow King - Her origins, her being captive under the shadow king, and meeting Charles Xavior. Also, T'Challa might be in Book 1.

2. N/A - She goes to the mutant school. Her dealing with her past makes her get nightmares. Friendships that'll last. Magneto might be the villain. Ororo meets mutants and will make lasting friendships. Callisto will be introduced. She will replace Azula's role as an occurring enemy for Ororo in the original story because I'm mainly going to remove the odd crossovers I imagined and this series will be mainly focused on X-Men and Marvel characters. So, Callisto will be trouble for the mutant school.

3. N/A - After Callisto is out, we are in Ororo's teen years. A big time jump has happened and the X-Men are teenagers. They go on more adventures. Teen drama. Romances happen between characters. Ororo desires a relationship, especially with T'Challa but he's a prince and she doesn't see herself as royalty. A slow burn (a very long one) will happen between Alex and Ororo. They are friends first but he's in a relationship with Polaris. T'Challa will return to Ororo when he finds out about her on TV. This will be when the X-Men start to become a well-known established team. Also, the team will face racism because of the mutant gene. So, I would be exploring a lot of stuff. Magneto is a villain in this.

4. N/A - Ororo is in a relationship with T'Challa. She goes to her home country to learn more about her roots. Years later, some members of Team X-Men visit her. She starts to get flashbacks of memories with the team. Alex and Ororo have moments together. The team goes to Wakanda. Things get tough later in the story when T'Challa and Ororo break up. Magneto is a villain in this.

5. N/A - Alex and Ororo are a couple. Callisto returns with revenge. Jubilee is introduced along with Wolverine. Striker is a villain in this.

6. Apocalypse - Apocalypse is a big threat. Alex dies. Members of the X-Men are killed off. Ororo leaves the X-Men.

7. N/A - Ororo meets Yukio. Her sexuality is explored. A new threat occurs.

8. The Dark Phoenix - Jean becomes a villain. Things get brutal. Scott dies. Charles dies. Logan kills Jean. It's the same as the Last Stand and the 2019 movie but different. Now all of the X-Men has to face Jean. In the end since Charles, Scott, and Jean are gone: Ororo takes Charles' place. She runs the school. It is teased that Logan and Ororo will get together. It ends bittersweet.

Third Person or First Person? I don't know.

Mature or not? Mature.

How many chapters for all books? 16.

Faceclaim actress for Ororo? I don't know. I've gotten used to Halle Berry as an adult Ororo Munroe/Storm. The thing is, she is half black and white. Ororo is a fully Black Kenyan woman. So when I looked at other fully Black actresses whom people use faceclaims for Ororo, I couldn't see it. So I got used to Halle Berry. For young and teen Ororo, I'll have to do some faceclaim searches.

Ororo will have romantic relationships with T'Challa, Alex Summers, Yukio, and Logan.

The only thing I would like to do in the series is do the Days Of Future Past storyline where Ororo gets that tragic ending to her character. Also, I do want to do a crossover between X-Men and the Avengers along with Spiderman and DC characters. However, I don't know because there are a lot of things I'll be focusing on that will mainly be X-Men-related.

So, there's a lot I want to do with this series. And many stories to tell. So, I tried to shorten it since that's all I have for now.

This is just a brainstorming process of how the series will be set up. So, these ideas are subject to change EXCEPT for the relationship between Alex Summers and Ororo Munroe. They will happen and have thought of this pairing for 8 years. Along with exploring Ororo's bisexuality (headcanonly).

Anyway, I wanted to talk a little bit about the Batman, Teen Titans, and Superman fanfic. So I know back in 2022, I was talking about these story ideas and faceclaims I had for the books. Now, I have no plans for them. I kind of decided to drop it since my focus is on other stories. 

The only character I am passionate about writing a fanfic on is Ororo Munroe way more than Superman, Teen Titans, and Batman. Since the day I discovered Wattpad, I had a passion to tell her story.

So, I might bring this back. I'm not going to make any promises though. I always have a lot of ideas floating in my head that don't come to typing. The thing I worry the most about this series is the execution and a bit of the fandom.

Fanfic is what helped me get to where I am now but I don't mind making original stories which I prefer over fanfiction and that genre at the same time. However, the thing I kinda stress over is the characterization of Ororo and her important relationship with T'Challa. Now, I will do my research as best as I can for Ororo's personality. The vibe you'll get from her is introverted and soft-spoken but has a baddy/sassy side.

That's kinda how she is in the comics. But the other part is making her be like this goddess that must be worshipped. I understand that since she is a powerful mutant (and that was explored in the comics). But I prefer to add humanity to her before going into the goddess mindset.

Also, I view Ororo as human/mutant before thinking about the goddess mindset that some fans view her. She's someone who has lost her parents tragically at a young age and holds trauma from the things she's been through at a young age like her being a thief and having to go through emotional abuse by the Shadow King. 

I do see her as strong and confident when she embraces her true mutant nature. The goddess side in my head, I do see when she grows into that. I guess mainly the goddess side comes from when she's an adult. So I guess I'm mostly thinking of Ororo in her younger days.

Now with T'Challa, I know they are canon and are a popular couple in the comics. I do like them together but I see Ororo with other people too (since she was with Wolverine/Logan and other men). So, I just don't want to feel guilty for pairing Ororo with another man or woman. Ororo will go through a lot of relationships which was constant in my head from 2015ish to 2016.

If I were to bring this series back, I would do Book 1 offline and not say anything about it till its finished or halfway done. But I'm not "confirming" whether the book series will be made or not. 

Stay tuned though!