The Last Time I Did An MCU Fanfic...

Plot: Hydra has sent Bucky to tackle Y/N because he wears a bracelet which is Hydra's weapon to control a particular human

Plot: Hydra has sent Bucky to tackle Y/N because he wears a bracelet which is Hydra's weapon to control a particular human. It wasn't for Y/N yet it got into the wrong hands. Not only that, Nick Fury is his father and will do anything to protect him. So Y/N and Rowan Blanchard's character who are best friends have to run from the dangerous Bucky. The Avengers would have to swoop in to save Y/N so Steve Trevor can save Bucky from himself. Y/N and Bucky are a strangers to enemies to lovers relationship. Because of the chase, Bucky will have romantic feelings for Y/N but since he's in control, it'll be a lot of conflict between the two.

Plot: A self insert female reader whose in a wheelchair works for Agents of Shield

Plot: A self insert female reader whose in a wheelchair works for Agents of Shield. She knows how to do tech and hack into computers. The reader meets Steve after the events of the New York battle. They'll fall in love but on Steve's part will take a while since he couldn't have that last dance with Peggy.

---

The only thing I would bring back is the Bucky fanfic because the Captain American fanfic was when I lost interest and didn't like the plot. However, I am not doing these again and more interested in DC right now.

If I were gonna do a fanfic on Marvel, it'll be Spider-Man but not the Tom Holland one. It'll be based on Spectacular Spider-Man and MTV's Spider-Man with Neil Patrick Harris.

But I am not going to write the story because I am not interested in writing one for now.