Super-Verse: The Creation Of The Planets + Universes + Connected To Greek Gods

A/N: When watching the series above, this music captured my idea of how fascinating the Gorrah planet and all the worldbuilding of the alien races are in the Darko-Man universe. Within my mind creating it, this music captures the powerful essence of life that is so precious to Gorrah. 

A/N (2): Darko-Man had his connections to DC but only the WATCHMEN in the original storyline. There was also another universe connected to Darko-Man but I will go from what I wrote in 2019. 

CREATORS (FAMILY TREE):

Rainbow (The Ultimate One)

Sol (Sun Goddess)

Gaia (Mother Earth)

The Dragon

Rainbow is the greatest star in the universe. He made his sister, Sol. They were the only cosmic beings in the galaxy until Rainbow created the Greek gods, the solar system, the Dragon, and multiple planets. The way the Dragon was made, Rainbow split his soul in half to create the being. 

The first planet was Gorrah. The Gorrah Planet is like the earth and home to aliens. The planet was around when the Greek gods were on the earth. There were multiple planets out there in ancient times. Rainbow made the Gorrah planet with half his soul of himself then it transformed into the Gorrah planet. But after it was made, it zapped into space to make millions and thousands of planets. After the planets were made, the solar system started to begin. 

Also, another way Rainbow created alien life was by having sex with Sol to produce more of the alien population.

After the Dragon was created, he breathed fire and made Heyé (Hey-yay): the Monster planet aka mythical creatures and magic. He slept on his planet afterward. Gaia rests in the earth's core while Sol put her soul and spirit in the sun. 

The Gorrah planet was never visited by the Greek gods except by Rainbow and his sister in Gorrah's earliest aliens. Gorrah is the heart and key to humanity. Without it, humankind would be corrupted because aliens were the ones who taught the earliest civilizations. 

However, the Dragon, Rainbow, and Gaia added more to earth and the universe. 

The Moon was the last creation from Rainbow. It felt like a quiet empty place until Rainbow had an idea. He restores life to it and eventually created the moon kingdom.  

Rainbow is a creative deity, so that's why the Darko-Verse/Super-Verse have creatures, magical people, and people who get accidentally get powers, etc. With the earth being flawed as it is, heroes are there to save it. There was tension amongst the deities, which caused Sol to leave her brother and transferred herself into the sun.

GREEK GOD PERIOD: 

After the Trojan war, Rainbow and the gods decided to end the war and leave earth forever. Rainbow divided the planets to make earth reincarnate itself to add humans into the equation. 

Ages 1, 2, and 3 Battles: 

The ages were the battle for acception of superheroes and aliens. It ended when Dr. Manhattan ended the battle when he had access to natural cosmic abilities. 

Dr

Dr. Manhattan left the earth in the 80s, but the battle continued until Darko-Man came to rise. He changed history ever since he became the rich billionaire boy superhero. After that, other heroes came out of the shadows. 

2000's Period: 

The 2000s was the time were superheroes shined. The Gorrah planet was secretly hidden somewhere in space because back in the late 80s, it was sucked into a black hole. Rainbow came back and disguised himself as a Gorrhian to roam around his creation. He met a beautiful woman. At love at first sight, they quickly marry. After the wedding, Rainbow left his pregnant wife to shield his identity. His wife gave birth to four children. 

A/N: This is where the Candy storyline comes into play

The Pink Goo Planet - Gooma Goo (short villain origin story aka arch nemesis of Darko-Man) 

Gooma Goo was born in the mid to late 80s. She was raised to be a princess and lead her people. After the death of her mom, she becomes a villain. She terrorizes earth in the late 90s to feel her wrath and pain but Darko-Man tried to stop her until they became enemies when she killed his aunt. She left the earth again to never interfere with the humans. But in between, she returns to destroy Darko-Man. 

Chase Lamer, The Socceror Kid: Basically, Peter Parker but is a sorcerer. This was a canceled story (due to writer's block) after I sketched (+ added color) the characters. 

Chase is a boy who gets the power to become a warlock. He and his friends join the adventure of magic to find its mysteries. 

Sidious is the step-adoptive brother of Chase. He is half demon and dragon. 

Sunny is his love interest. They are destined to become soulmates and star-crossed lovers. 

They were supposed to have many crossovers with Darko-man. He would be that father figure to them. And this storyline would've happened after Ivan destroyed Rainbow. 

Heartie Aliens' Explained History: 

Heartie Aliens are monster aliens and were around since ancient times. They have heart-shaped hands, heart marks on their lips, and a long tail with a heart end shape on the tip. Also, they come in colors. When the moon shines on them, they will turn into vicious eating monsters with their full strength and abilities. They tend to be short at 4 feet when they are older but some are taller than the average Heartie. 

They do not speak English like Ivan and the Gorrahians (+they have another language but they mostly speak English). The Hearties speak gibberish with no human or alien to understand them. Except, for the Gorrahians (the humanoid Gorrahians like Ivan). Also, the Hearties aren't always coupled up with their race, they expand their horizons and mate with other aliens than themselves. 

FINAL NOTES: Since I brought back Rocky, the demi-goddess, I plan to explain more of her backstory in depth soon.