Old Stories: Cleopatra

This is the FIRST story I've made legitimately BEFORE Wattpad and how I taped it into writing digitally. The book only had ten chapters and time jumps within the novel. It was a short story and it was loosely based on Cleopatra with my own spin on it. The book was made in late 2015 on an app where I forgot the name and I deleted the story.

In the original version of my story, Cleopatra was of Arabic descent but in a new one I made in my old account, I made her black. So, I will be talking about two versions of the stories I made/remade that soon went into cancelation.

------

Summary (1): Cleopatra is an adult woman already married to Pharoah. Her marriage is unhappy and she wants something more. But she begins to fall in love with a commoner. He would tell her that he'll set her free from her prison within the kingdom. The commoner brought a group of his friends to storm the kingdom. Battle happens. It was inevitable that Pharoah would be defeated. Death strikes the commoner. By allowing a poisonous snake to bite her, Cleopatra kills herself. Egypt's new ruler is her eight-year-old son, the son of the Pharoah.

Summary (2): Cleopatra grew up as a slave in Cairo, Egypt, and had a single mother. She had a good heart and was adventurous when she was thirteen. Until, one day. It was said that Pharoah needs a Queen. He sent his guards to go into the village and capture young maidens to be his bride. Cleopatra was taken and with the rest of the girls, she was sent into the kingdom. Pharoah tests all the girls on their talents and skills. He was uninterested in young Cleopatra but before testing her, one of his guards told him that Cleopatra helped a pregnant woman give birth to her son. Pharoah knew the girls desperately wanted to rule with him but he chose Cleopatra who never showed him the talents or skills she as. Cleopatra becomes Queen and on her wedding night, loses her virginity. Years later, she is a ruler and misses her mother since she wasn't allowed to interfere with commoners. One day she did and found out the news that her mother died of sickness. Things get heated when Pharoah figured out her whereabouts. Once sent back to the palace, Pharoah tries to find ways to punish her and the man would take advantage of her nowadays. If he wants sex, Cleopatra has no choice but to give it up. As punishment, he rapes her and Cleopatra would give birth to a son.

And for the rest of the story, I only did two chapters and got writer's block. In the story, I would add Julius Caesar and Mark Antony as her love interests and the Roman army coming to Egypt.

With the history of Cleopatra, it is a lot of depiction and I wouldn't mind bringing back the story because it'll be HISTORICALLY inaccurate with some real accuracy, and the rest from my imagination.

Also, I have an idea of Cleopatra being in the same world as the Greek Gods. To explain the Egyptian gods come from the imaginations of Egyptians who never believed in the primordial gods and the Olympian gods. Plus, it wouldn't make any logical sense for the Egyptian gods to exist in the same way as the Greek gods because there would be contradictions and confusion.

Will I bring back the story? My mind is open to it and I already have an idea to see Zoë Kravitz as Cleopatra while the rest of the characters remain unknown. However, I need to figure out the story first before anything.