The Romance: All Couples Are Different, PART II

Readers should be aware of the five love languages. In reality, not all couples kiss every five seconds, but I feel as if there should be a difference. Physical touch is important for some couples, while words of affirmation, quality time, gifts, and acts of service are important for others. I go by those love languages and input them into my characters by examining their background and knowing what they desperately want in a partner.

I love romance and of course, not everybody does. However, I am going to show you an example of how physical touch + quality time has been established in Linda's character before stepping into a relationship with Danny (Feeble): In the book, she loves hugging her Dad and spending time with her sisters. Those are snippets of it. With Danny and Linda, it's more easier for them to be in physical touch with one another due to how comfortable they are in each other's presence through Chapters 18, 19, and the rest of the chapters. The amount of time spent with one another that continues to build their chemistry and themselves as people. One of the fun things about this is that Linda had no social life before stepping into Middleton and was forced to make connections that turned out to be magnetic. It makes Danny and Linda's relationship feel more real and genuine.

In my closing thoughts, all of my couples will be different. Some will be affectionate, some won't depending on how I envision the relationship, and plenty more.