What's In For October? What Is The Plan For 2023?

So...

For October, I'm going to try to frequently update my stories

For October, I'm going to try to frequently update my stories. It takes me a while to write a chapter but I will take my time and put out as much content as well as spamming my message board.

I have added chapters to I'M DEAD, TMS: Warrior, AMS: The Noble Anderson, and Elina, Elina. It's only two pages I've left in a chapter for each book but after I finish one, I'm going to jump around to write a little bit here and there to finish and publish all four books at the same time instead of separately. That way, more QUALITY content can be given.

What's in it for the whole year? Well, I want to write all the stories I've planned. By bringing back stories from the grave that I regret not making or canceling to be specific. A lot has happened over the pandemic and has made me do some soul-searching within myself.

I had to close down my old account (even though it's still up). Well, I deleted most of my stories from my account and wanted to do something new. Like a new beginning if you will. Even though writing is a hobby, I almost treat it like a "go-to" job by trying to express to my employees the ideas I have for the writing world.

By creating stories no one sees on shelves, films, and television. Hell, even animated, comic book, or anime. In my head, I think of a world of all the stories laid out and it's alive. So, that is what I want to do ever since joining this new account a year ago.

---------

Here are some updates for the stories I'm planning...

- Riley The Vampire Slayer -

It is canceled because I do not see a future with this book. I can't remember half of the characters' names and everything was so clear to me back then. I had particular ideas and knew to stick to them. But due to having a mid-life crisis during the pandemic, I had to SHUT everything down on my old account.

HOWEVER (I love saying that word), I might make a book similar to that. It's still young in my mind but I have an idea planned out. So far, I feel like canceling the book since the plot has been going back and forth. Like, it's not a cut-through plot to easily write. It's kinda more complex.

- Darko-Man (Gorrah 1) -

I am officially going to do this book in 2023 because it is the most anticipated thing ever

I am officially going to do this book in 2023 because it is the most anticipated thing ever. There's a lot of rich history within this novel and the ideas I had blueprinted within my head. Knowing how the story starts and trying to create a whole Marvel/DC universe. Well, that failed due to writer's block and I'm one woman with a keyboard so I can't finish everything all at once.

So, there's no Bone-Skull because I don't see it making potential but the character though, he's gonna appear in a secret book series (no it's not TMS) that I cannot spoil. And it's going to be so big that'll blow your mind.

- The Everdoras -

Now, this is a book where the ideas are strong in mind

- Greek Gods: Lying & Mischief -

WAR, STRIFE, BLOOD, AND LUST. Those four things reign in the hearts of the gods and mortals. Yet, violence is the answer in every situation for survival. No hope but guts splatting in the hands of both species.

In the face of hell on both worlds, a light brown-skinned boy named A'bel strolls around Greece hearing rumors of the gods.

He lives with his mother who happens to tend the wheat of the ground and farms with the other maidens as well as his father who goes off to war. Though the peace that A'bel feels now would soon vanish when horrid acts interrupt the life he once lived. And, there's no turning back.

The book is 18+ and it'll remind you of GOT: Game Of Thrones in a way but it's different.

This is the book I have abandoned and somehow it was going to connect with the Darko-Man universe. But it didn't make any sense so I rather keep ALL stories separate. I've tried copying MCU and DCEU but didn't want to do that because not everything has to be in the same universe. And at the end of the day, it wouldn't make sense.

But the story now is a remake with fleshed-out ideas and was inspired by Greek mythology, Immortals (2011), Percy Jackson, Blood Of Zeus, Hercules (1997), and more. With LGBTQ themes in the story yet I'm having conflicting thoughts about A'bel's sexuality because I want him to be gay or bisexual. So, the story is in development within my mind until I get the story figured out.

I will be doing the story offline and not posting it till the book is completed.

-------

This is it for now. Thanks for reading and have a good night or day wherever you're at!