Greek Gods: The Deal

1. Perseus and Alcmene are NOT related.

2. Zeus is a villain.

3. Hera is somehow an anti-villain because she can do bad and good at the same time.

4. Medusa is a mortal and will have an important storyline connected to A'bel.

5. Hades is not a villain but he's a flawed person.

6. Ares is not a villain but he's a flawed person.

7. Athena is a villain and I am not changing that.

8. You'll love Artemis. Apollo, no.

9. Rocky will be a badass.

10. Gaia will heavily be involved.

11. There will be flashbacks.

12. I have mixed opinions of Hermes because he's done some bad stuff in the myths and I thought he was at least a decent person next to Hades but I guess not.

13. Poseidon is somehow an anti-villain. But I have no idea right now because I see him in the same category as Zeus while Hera (a little), Hestia, Demeter, and Hades are decent siblings.

However, there been many myths of Medusa giving Poseidon consent to sleep with her in the field separate from Athena's temple while Athena punished her due to her ignorance of not remaining a virgin or a Roman poet trying to paint Athena and Poseidon bad when Poseidon raped Medusa in Athena's temple and as punishment, Athena cursed her.

Although I'm going to say not all of the Greek gods are good when Zeus out of all did the worst. The only ones that are good in my book are Ares, Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Amphitrite, Triton, Hercules, Persephone, Artemis, Gaia, Nyx, Perseus, and possibly Hermes (IDK).

I keep mentioning Hermes because I read that he raped a woman named Apemosyne. He fell in love with her except she didn't return the feelings. She ran as fast as she could but slipped then Hermes caught the target and raped her on the ground. The main idea I had for him was to be a fun and witty god as well as a good brother to Ares and the messenger of all. Currently, I had some ideas of Hermes being involved in A'bel's life WITHOUT spoiling and now I'm seeing Hermes in a whole different light. I am so hung up on these stories/facts/myths because I at least want to be accurate and incorporate some of my imagination.