I Saved CJ White + Lady Vamp + Riley The Vampire Slayer! (BIG PROJECT)

The new book of Cleopatra I wanted to bring back is CANCELED. I dropped everything and had a revelation of a new novel. I've been having crazy ideas about bringing back those female vampire books but I didn't like how everything was set. So, it took three days to figure out a plot as of now and went creating the main character who I call: Cleopatra.

- CLEOPATRA THE VAMPTRESS -

SUMMARY: She's a vampire princess in her realm with a soul. Her parents want her to slay the vampires without no souls that are harming humans and bend to their mercy. She goes to Earth with her partner, Dragoone whose a vampire and wolf to kick ass. But they gotta keep their identity a secret among humans. Even though all of this was on assignment, she'll soon fall in love with a human doctor named Wesley and will they be able to be together in the chaos?

She has an African accent. Yet, she is a dark-skinned black woman with dark blue eyes and scarlet red hair. Also, she is 5'11 and is aged 39. I got the inspiration from Ariel (the little mermaid). In the pictures I have below, the woman is NOT real. I used a variation of women, colored the eyes and hair, and tried darkening the skin.

The moment I created her character's appearance, I fell in love with her design.