Storm-Verse, First Canceled Book Series: PART 2 Of 5

Author's Note: I edited Willow Smith's face into Halle Berry. She plays the younger version of Ororo Munroe. But Ororo has longer hair in Book 3.

Author's Note 2: The songs I add are needed because of the journey through six to seven years of imagining this world within my head concerning fanfiction. Music selections are used because all of my story ideas came from music. You can listen and watch the music + songs + video clips after reading because it's a lot of information to consume at the same time while listening to the songs.

X-MEN storylines continued + Avatar: The Last Airbender Age (PART 2) -

When spending time with Alex's family, things were calm. The gang would joke around and play with their food at the family table. It was wholesome. Not only were the X-Men teammates but a family.

Note: I forgot to mention that two new characters joined the X-Men a couple of months before the craziness surrounding Mutants and Benders. I pulled Angel Salvadore and Darwin from X-Men: First Class.

 I pulled Angel Salvadore and Darwin from X-Men: First Class

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Note (cont

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Note (cont.): I kept Darwin alive because it was stupid that they killed him off early when he clearly said he could absorb anything and is unkillable IN THE COMICS.

Banshee is dating Angel while Annabelle and Kurt (Nightcrawler) are dating.

Note (2): I'm just adding this because Kurt and Annabelle weren't a couple initially. Then again, I didn't want to start adding stuff that wasn't in my head for 6 years. But Annabelle was going to be with a male character from The Vampire Diaries except there wasn't any particular storyline. So I'm adding something new with Annabelle that she gets with Kurt. I WOULD'VE set Annabelle up with Zuko but she doesn't want royal duties to get in the way of being an X-Men and doesn't want to give up being a part of the team.

Original Characters Of Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें