Storm-Verse, First Canceled Book Series: PART 1 Of 5

Idea Started: 2016Idea Ended: 2019 (RIP)Storm's Sexuality: BisexualHer lovers: T'Challa, Alex Summers, Stefan Salvatore, and Daenerys Targaryen

Idea Started: 2016
Idea Ended: 2019 (RIP)
Storm's Sexuality: Bisexual
Her lovers: T'Challa, Alex Summers, Stefan Salvatore, and Daenerys Targaryen.
Fanfic Of: X-Men, The Vampire Diaries, Marvel Universe, Game Of Thrones, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Avatar The Last Airbender, DCEU, Arrowverse, Steven Universe, Transformers, and Harry Potter.
Storm's Birthday: August 3rd, 1969

Other Inspired Stuff Similar To This In This Epic Fanfic Crossover:

A/N: I won't mention Harry Potter in this because at first, I had an idea but it wouldn't make sense. And it wasn't that much a part of the Storm-Verse but was only a thought. Yet the other ones in the "FANFIC OF:" play a huge part in the Storm-Verse series.

A/N (2): THIS IS PART 1 OF 3 because this is so big that I gotta expand this!!!

Update for April 18, 2023: I am extending this to Part 5.

February is Black History Month, so I thought why not scoop up an abandoned project from four years ago of its cancelation? This has been in my heart heavily because, after Cleopatra, this whole central idea of a series came to this. It first started when I was an X-Men fan. I loved Storm's character and wanted to do a fanfic of her. Since I was new to fanfics, I thought of creating a universe where all those people and worlds I listed were in the same universe. The Marvel universe is big so there are many possibilities. EXCEPT, the DC universe is in its own world but they do a crossover with Storm and the gang. Like Marvel vs DC.

Note: I made my first trailer in 2016 about this and I would've reuploaded it on Youtube, but I didn't publish it but I remember clearly what it visually was about. And it's deleted somehow. I can't remember.

But I will explain the whole summary of what this novel + book series was going to be about and what led to its cancellation. And how everything was going to make sense.